Chapter 110 - always be here

*jessie*

Dan still isn't well. Bless him. I've asked my mum and dad to keep Orla a little longer, I don't need her to be ill too. They don't mind they love to spoil her.

I grab dan some more water and me a smoothie. I walked back up stairs to where dan was laying on the sheets. He looked boiling so I turned the heating down.

Danny: t-thank you

Jess: shh

Danny: so come on then who's the daddy? (ill)

Jess: um no one, well that you know...

Danny: so who is it really?!

Jess: you don't know them....

Danny: I know when you are lying your a shit lier!

Jess: alright alright! but you have to promise you won't get mad!

Danny: jess?!

Jess: nope your mad!

Danny: I promise!

Jess: ok, it's dara...

Danny: who's dar- WHAT!?!

Jess: you promised! you promised! you wouldn't get mad!

Danny: I'm not mad

Jess: what?

Danny: I'm fucking fuming!

He reached for his phone, and before I could stop him he was calling dara. He put it on speaker.

*call*

Dara: hey little brother what's up?

Danny: don't you what's up me! I'm giving you 1 hour to get to my house or I'm going to come find you and I swear on da's grave you will so regret it!

Dara: what?!

Danny: 59 minutes

Dara: why?!

Danny: 58 and a half minutes!

Dara: fine bye!

*end of call*

Danny: I suggest you go see clair!

Jess: what?

Danny: cause she is making a big mistake!

Jess: alright *sigh* but you better chill the fuck out!!

Danny: yeah whatever... ugh I hate feeling ill it makes me feel so grouchy!

Jess: don't we know...

I smirked and kissed him before getting in the shower.

*danny*

Dara is meant to be here any minute.

I feel so ill, my head is banging, I'm all bunged up and I feel like death. The door soon goes and I let dara in. He sits down on chair in the corner.

Dara: you gunna tell me what this is all about?!

Danny: maybe your lack of respect! your disregard for anyone else!?

Dara: does this have anything to do with the whole Clair thing?

Danny: wow I'm surprised you remembered her name!

Dara: yeah blonde from your wedding

Danny: oh my god! yes the one carrying your fucking child!

Dara: oh right yeah! wait is this your way of congratulating me? cause I would of preferred a Pint of Guinness...

Danny: no it not my way of fucking congratulating you! This is my way of telling you that you need to sort your fucking ideas out! you need to be there for Clair cause she is like a sister to Jess which makes her a sister to me! and I swear to god that if you mess her about- in anyway so god help me! this isn't a joke dara! your gunna be a dad, you better stand by that child! This is a chance to redeem your self to the o'donoghue name!

Dara: yeah okay whatever!

Danny: I'm not joking dara! you better support her and be there!

Dara: I will! ok, I know this is big, I know I'm gunna have to change, I know that I need to sort myself out!

Danny: good, cause if I hear about just one thing I will NOT be responsible for my actions!

Dara soon left and Jess returned around 4. By this point I had curled up back in bed. My head banging. I felt a small shift in the bed and Jess cuddle up too me.

Danny: what, did, she, say?

Jess: she is gunna have this baby...

Danny: well we will be here for her...

-

-

-

-

Jess: when do you go babe?

Danny: go where?

Jess: tour

Danny: oh um 3 months or something like that.. why?

Jess: cause I'm gunna miss you...

Danny: I'll miss you too baby!

I pulled her in to my arms tighter and held her close. We stay snuggled for ages, till the light sound of little snores filled the room. I looked down a smiled...

Danny: I'll always be here for you baby... (Whisper)

I gave her a kiss and fell sleep too.

*****im so sorry for not updating just I've got so much on! my brain is all over the place! this chapter is dedicated to @HeartBeatGigi for the lovely comments :) (I know not much happened but still) THANKS YOU!!xxx please comment vote fan :Dxx******