Chapter 108 - whos the daddy?!

*jessie*

Me and dan are snuggled in bed. He is really hot, not in look well yeah, but temperature.

Holly's wedding was amazing. We was really nice, Clair was adamant about not telling us who the dad so and me and holly just pestered her haha.

Holly is home from her honey moon, she got back yesterday. So me, her and Clair are all going shopping today since it's only 1 week till Christmas!!! Ahh!

I put my hand on dans head, wow, he is boiling.

Jessie: baby, your boiling! do you feel well?!

Danny: mm ugh shhh

Jessie: oh babe! hang on let me cancel today with holly and clair!

Danny: noooo

Jessie: babe, your not well!

Danny: goo *sigh*

Jessie: you sure? what's up?

Danny: got a head ache and I feel sick...

Jessie: awh hunny! I'll get you some water and pain killers...

I got up and found my dressing gown. I walk down stairs as grabbed a ice cold bottle of water from the fridge and the paracetamol off the side and walked upstairs.

I gave dan a sympathetic smile and placed the water on the side and have him the paracetamol. I pushed his hair back and kiss his forehead. Before I jumped in the shower.

I went to my happy place while the warm water took the stress away. I washed my body and hair before I jumped out.

I picked out blue jeans, a white floaty top, with my classic hoops and black boot heel. I towel dried my hair before I blow dried it in orlas room, I didn't want to make too much noise for dan. Bless him.

I finished my outfit off with my big round sunglasses. I grabbed everything and found my bag and leather jacket.

I ran back upstairs.

Jessie: bye babe I'll give you a call later and see how your feeling... Orlas not going to be home till tomorrow I think mum and dad are taking her to the beach. Ok so maybe we can snuggle and watch a movie? love you!

I gave Him a kiss and got in the car. My new fancy Audi sr in black. Yeah boi haha. I was going to get the Audi sr8 but I can't get orlas baby chair in that so this is a fast fancy but practical car.

I beeb my horn and holly runs out. Her red hair bouncing in her lovely tanned face. She hopped in and With a roar from the engine I pull out of the drive and head towards the city centre.

Holly: it's freezing!

Jessie: it's boiling just someone has been on baking hot beaches for the past 10 days!!

We laugh and turn the music up. There's a new song oh um what is it... oh yeah 'say something' I love it! the lyrics are just so powerful!

The clock turns 1230 and me and holly pull up outside café rouge. I check my make up and hair in the mirror before we hope out and find Clair. She was sitting towards the back with 3 hot coffees waiting and some cake.

We hugged and sat down.

Clair: so come on, how was the honey moon?

Holly: just perfect! 10 days of being lazy with the one I love!

Jess: awh! I have to say I am jealous of you tan!

Holly: haha, so moving on to what we ALL wanna know! who's is it?

Jess: ooooh yeah come on please!

Clair: okay okay, well I told the dad the other day... he was shock to say the least and I told him he can be as involved as he wants, it's up too him. He didn't know how but once we got past that he said that he wants to be involved, and I think we are getting together? we kinda were but then nothing happened... ok not really sure...

Jess: oh, so who is it?

Holly: do we know him?

Clair: Jess more than you holly, ok don't be annoyed cause I know what you said! and I know he's not the best but we get on and-

Jess: noooooo! dan is going to flip!

Holly: wa??? who?

Clair: well I don't care cause dan is going to have to lump it! this is my baby and it's his too so if he has a problem with him then tuff!

Holly: whoooooooo?

Clair&jess: dara!

Holly: ewwww

Clair: thanks *blank face*

Holly: sorry... I just can't imagine you with him... sorry!

Wow! that was the last person I thought it would be! I knew they had seen each other a few times but not- this is bad. Danny is going to be so annoyed!

Holly: so how did it happen?

Clair: holly?! haha um about one month ago um I bumped into him at a club and we went back to his got drunk and yeah...

Jess: so your pregnant because of a drunken night?!

Clair: I guess...

Jess: you wait till They are older and your trying to tell them off for messing about *giggles*

Clair: shhhh

We sat and chatted for a few more hours till it got to around 430. I decided to call dan.

*call*

Jess: hey babe, how you feeling?

Danny: Ugh ill!

Jess: awh baby... I'll be home soon, now leaving, wanna watch a film when I get back?

Danny: as long as I get cuddles with you!

Jess: of course! do you want me to bring anything In?

Danny: mm just some cold and flu tablets?

Jess: sure, love you, see you soon bye...

Danny: love you bye!

*end of call*

We left and I picked some tablets up and dropped holly and Clair home. I walked up the stairs. Dan was under the covers, bless him he was pale, defiantly not well! I changed into my pjs, he already had a film set up, I have him his tablets and snuggled up to him. We lay in each others arms, under the covers, perfect. He clicked play, sliver linings came on. I smiled to myself and we watch together...

*****sorry for not updating I haven't had anything to write on :( did anyone manage to guess dara? Haha please comment, vote and fan:) xx*****