Chapter 73 - wedding shopping

*jessie*

*2 months later*

Im on my way with holly, tommy and orla to meet, hanna, rachel, evie, lucy and clair. We are getting the dresses today!

Jess: AHHHH im so excited!!!

Holly: ahhh same!

We pull up out side a shop full of dresses and suits. We grab the buggies, cover the little ones and toddle into the shop. We are greeted by everyone.

Gabby: hi im gabby, ill be helping you today...

Jess: hi im jessie, and thanks.

Gabby: ok so can i take a surname please?

Jess: sure, cornish...

Gabby: ok... Wait jessie j?

Jess: yeah...

Gabby: ahhhh! Oi Tracey look whos here!

Tracey: go away i dont have time for your games get back to work!

Gabby turned to face us and rolled her eyes.

Gabby: right bridesmaids?

Jess: sure...

Gabby: ok do we have a colour idea or and ideas?

Jess: well i was thinking, adults in blue with white diamonds, and kids in white with blue bow belts?

Gabby: um ok ill see what we've got...

She walks off, and about five minutes later comes back with aload of ideas. We sort through them all till everyone has picked their dresses, she takes sizes and we move onto shoes for them.

gabby: ok, so um holly, shoe size?

holly: 6.

gabby: hanna?

hanna: 6.

gabby: rachel?

rachel: 7.

gabby: and clair?

clair: 5.

gabby: right ok, so now i want to sort out little one heres dress and shoes... how old will she be by the time of the wedding?

oh um, i have to think about this...

jess: arround about a year i think...

gabby: um ok, well this dress suits the others and is in her age?

jess: i love it! 

she also found some shoes before we decided to look for my dress, ahhh im so excited!!

we hunt about i try on loads of nice dresses, but you know when it just doesnt feel right? yeah, well thats how they all feel. eurgh! i sit down while they continue looking, soon holly sits next to me.

holly: babe? whats up?

i just brust into tears,

jess: i-i-im n-n-never going t-to f-fine my p-p-p-p-perfect dress! 

i was crying so hard now! 

holly: oi, calm down. you will find your perfect dress. cause i will make it if we cant find one...

jess: y-you make it!? 

this made me laugh. i wiped my tears and we searched some more. i know its not about hvaing the perfect dress but ive dreamt about this day since i was 4 and me and holly would out pillow cases on our heads a vales.

we searched and searched nothing. i trued on so many dresses, but they were either, to chavey, big, puff just non looked right. 

gabby: nothing hu?

jess: no... 

i was so close to tears. the phone from behind the desk rang,

gabby: sorry i need to get that.

she answered the phone, shes quite loud we could hear everything she said.

gabby: hello, gabby speaking how can i help?

oh hi jacy, what can i do for you?

mmm

mmm

yeah