chapter 74 - Another Year Older

*jessie*

i looked up and was greeted by some gorgeous hazel eyes,

danny: morning gorgeous,

jess: morning birthday boy! how old are you now? 192?

danny: funny, no im only 35!

jess: yeah had 100 years!

danny: oh you think your funny do you?

ive seen that look in his eyes before it could mean only one thing, before i could say anything, he dug his fingers in and tickled me.

jess: d-d-danny s-s-stop!

danny: i was going to stop but if you insist...

he continued.

jess: D-DANNY STOP!

he rolled over and we both just laughed. soon we got, i jumped in the shower and danny laid in bed, lazy. the shower was lonely so i grabbed my phone and found dannys number.

to danny,

showers kinda lonely :(xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

soon the door opened and danny jumped in,

danny: better?

jess: better!

we washed eachother, before jumping out.

danny: so whats the plan for today?

jess: well, we are going for lunch at 1.

danny: sounds good to me, can i do your hair?

jess: if you want...

*danny*

i liked doing jess's hair, i find it relaxing. once she was done, orla stired i picked her up and dresses her, it was 11am already. Once shes dressed i put her in her door bouncer, its amazing how just sitting up bouncing can entertain her for hours. I gently bounced her, pulling funny faces and making her laugh.

Jess: food!

Danny: coming!

I picked her up and walked into the dinning room. I put orla in her high chair and sat down. Jess had made pancakes with cream and fruit.

Danny: wow babe it looks yummy!!

Jess: well i do try...

We laugh and tuck in. Even orla has some, shes loving the fruit and cream, she has made a right mess! I took some photos and laughed. Once we had finished we all sat int he lounge,

Jess: you ready for your first present?

Danny: i dont need anything, just knowing both my gorgeous girls are here next to me is enough.

Jess: would you stop!? Its your birthday!

With that she leapt up and ran off.

Danny: whats your mummy like hey?

Soon she came back holding a box. I read the tag,

To daddy, happy birthday, lot of love mummy and orla xxxxx

I smile and open it. It was a build a beat. I opened the box, inside was a irish teddy bear. The birth certificate said his name was Guinness. How original.

Danny: thank you girls, he really cute!

Jess: squeeze him!

I did as she said, he made a noise. I put him to my ear and squeezed again,

Bear: luck of da irish ye?

I could tell jess had recorded it. I laughed and kissed them both.

Danny: thank you! I love it! And your amazing irish accent!

We laughed and cuddled for a bit. Soon we had to get ready, i changed orla into a nice dress, tights and shoes. Before putting on a white shit and trousers. Jess put a black body con dress with gapping sleaves, yes i know the names... With heels. She applied a bit of make up, curled her hair and we set of, after the fuss of finding everything orla needed. I can remember a time when all we had to do to leave the house was find keys, phone and wallet but no now its bottles, nappies, change bag, blar, blar, blar... We set off finally slightly later but never mind...

******sorry its short, ill hopefully update tomorrow, depends how busy i am with CHRISTMAS :D if i dont update this one ill upload the first chapter of my new janny story 'What Is Love?' I really like it if you could read that and let me know what you think, :) hope you have a great christmas and new year!;) please comment, vote and fan:) xx******