chapter 91 - getting ready (wedding p1)

*jessie*

to today is the day i have waited for, for 4 years. the day im going to marry th eman of my dreams, the day ill become jessica o'donoghue. the day of no regrets. the day im marrying danny o'donoghue, the best day od my life. 

i wake up to people jumping on me. my eyes ajust to the light and i see, holly, clair, hanna and rachel all jumping on me. 

clair: YOUR GETTING MARRIED TODAY!!!

jess: NO SHIT SHERLOCK!!

hanna: STOP WITH THE SARCASM AND GET UP!!

rachel: NOWWWWWWWWWWW!!

mum shouts for holly and clair to get in the shower. clair made a comment 'ew holly wanna swap, dont wanna think what goes on in here!'

holly: ew no thanks, aint touching the cum tank...

we all laugh.

jess: my dance studio... and dannys...

clair: OI! not everyone needs to know that!

jess: EWWWW i was talking about holly!

hanna: nice clair *wink*

jess: old play house hanna?

rachel: dannys mum kitchen surfaces...

ailish: what about them?

we all laugh, how awkward.

jess: i was just saying how nice they are!

ailish: oh ok anyways hanna, rachel your next.

she leaves

holly: hannas bed!

shit. how she know about that! she turns and walks off i could hear here smug grin. 

hanna: you what?!

jess: i dont know what shes on about!

after some sister stupid petty playful arguing they dropped it and we all got showered. i let the warm hot water flow hiting my soft dainty skin. washing all my fears away, letting my body relax. and washing my hangover slightly away. showers arent as good with out danny in them. i washed and got out. i piked my phone up, still in the bath room and decided to text danny, i know i werent supposed to, but i needed to.

text to hunny <3<3<3

hey babe, just had a shower, not as good with out you!;) cant wait to see and marry you! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

he soon text back,

text from hunny <3<3<3

ooooo naughty breaking the tradition aha same, lonely. cant wait!! dont be late miss cornish;) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

holly: JESSICA CORNISH STOP TEXTING DANNY AND GET OUT HERE!!

i stuffed my phone in my dressing gown and walked out. 

holly: phone

i rolled my eyes and handed it to her. clair did my hair into a rose plait/braid, they are gorgeous! then hanna did my make up, suttle. i had light pink, pump lips, light blusher and light eye make up.they all left and i took the neatly folded dress out of the box and put it on. i then put my heels on. i had a last look in the mirror and walked down the stairs. 

everyone was there smiling at me, mum was crying.

jess: mum dont cry...

rose: sorry

rina: wow jess you look amazing!

they allcomplimented me. before orla came rushing over, i picked her up and spin her around.

jess: whos a gorgeous girl!

orla: mummy ooks pweety!

jess: awh thank you baby, so do you! should we go? go see daddy?

orla: yeah daddy

we got into the car, me and dad in one. with brides maids and kids following.

*danny*

im currently dressed in my suit, standing at the church. my nurves have started to kick in, what if she changes her mind and doesnt come? i walk out the church and find a seat round the side. 

danny: da?im doing it. getting married. i wish you coud have been here, well im sure you are. im scared da scared ill fuck up. what if im not a good enough husband or dad? what if when orla grows up she doesnt like me? or jess finds someone better? please always stick with me, help me, guide me. i love jess, more than anything, shes the love of my life, my sould mate. and my daughter shes beautiful. da im as happy as i could be. i want to thank you, for telling me to stick with a person like jessie, im so thankful of your advice...

ian:DAN SHES NEARLY HERE WE NEED YOU!!

danny: well here goes da, ill speak to you after. wish me luck!

i got up and walk in. i took a deep breathe as the music started to play and my belly did flips. i turned round to see brides maids and page boys walking down the isle, then orla came running down holding her flowers and had a huge smile on her face. then my bride to be, with arms linked with her dad turned the corn and all my worries, fears and doubts vanished in one flash of her gorgeous smile. her perfect dress. just her.

jess.

my jess.

******two updates in one day to make up for not updating.l sorry its bad but im doing the wedding in stages :) please vote comment and fan:D xx******