Chapter 5 - Jessie Parents P2

*Danny*

We stumbled down the stairs and into the kitchen where jesses mum had made breakfast me and jess were still sleepy but sat and ate our food, I then had a tea with milk and 2 sugars and jess had a black coffee with 1/2 a sugar.

Rose: Have a good night last night? *wink*

 we all giggled and I felt all embarrassed. We then said our good byes and left we were on our way back when

jessie: can I pick some stuff up?

Danny: Yeah sure babe.

We arrived at hers and I waited in the car, after a while jess came back out with a bag and put it into the back and we set off.

We arrived at mine and we went in and both collapsed on the sofa and just watched some feel good T.V. We had both fallen asleep, I woke up to some shouting outside and it weren't long before jess was up to. It was 6:30pm so I suggest we get some tea she agreed and we decided on Chinese so we ordered and I went and picked it up.

*Jessie*

We arrived at mine and Danny waited in the car. I opened my door grabbed my mail that was sitting on the floor, and a bag which I filled with cloths and make up i then back of the car and got in the front and we set off.

We arrived at Danny's and we went in and both collapsed on the sofa and just watched some feel good T.V. We had both fallen asleep, I woke up and realised Danny was already up, It was 6:30pm so Danny suggest we get some tea i agree and we decided on Chinese so we ordered and Danny went and picked it up.

I put I'm phone on charge so I could check for messages as it had been dead for a while. It turned on and I had 6 missed calls from a number I didn't recognise and 17 texts again all from that number. I started by reading the texts, I felt like I wanted to cry, I threw my phone at the ground and ran into the bedroom where I just laid and cried. 

I heard the door go I wrapped myself in the cover in panic and started to cry even more. Until I heard the voice of Danny

Danny: jess where are you?

he came through into the bedroom and saw me there and ran over...

******* sorry haven't been updating been really busy moving house but going to update against hopefully again today, please vote and comment
******