#janny (Jessie J and Danny O'donoghue) xx

*JESSIE*

I woke up and had a shower before getting dressed and having breakfast. I then turned on the telly before turning it back off as nothing interesting on, I then decided to go for a walk/jog in the sunshine. I put my trainers on and grabbed my phone and keys before leaving the house...

Oh my god! Its Danny O'donoghue, I have such a huge crush on him it's unreal. 'Snap out of it jess he doesn't like you!' I continued on my walk/jog. Just as I was going to turn the corner I looked back just to see his ass, god dam that ass is so cute, just like the rest of him! He has a good arse not gonna lie- 'Jess!'

*DANNY*

I woke up and realised I had band practice in a couple of hours, so got up and got dressed then had breakfast before heading off to the studio. On the walk I saw Jessie j jogging, my whole world just stopped as I have a major crush on her. I watched her jog down the road imagining that she might one day like me 'not going to happen Danny, she doesn't like you'. I then continuing to the studio.

I arrive in the studio but all I can think about is Jessie, I couldn't focus all practice. All that I could think about was her! After practice I went home before falling asleep on my sofa, I dreamt about Jessie likening me and we got married and had two kids, a girl and a boy. The girl was called Layla and the boy was called Jack. We lived in the countryside, in a cottage, had two Labradors Lucy and James, a cat called tiger and a big garden to snuggle up in at night once the kids were asleep. Not going to happen I know but I can dream.

I awoke to bagging it was mark I realised the time I had to get ready for the BRITS! I quickly put my suit on grabbed my keys and coat and got in the cab.

*Jessie*

I arrived home from my jog and realised I had to get ready for the BRITS I was performing meaning I had to look my best, so I got showered, decided to wear red bra and knickers with a black jump suit with net like see through strips down the sides, with red heals and gold hooped earrings with black lips with gold leaf design, I put my hair into a bob put some make up on and waited for Tulisa to arrive. Tulisa and I are best friends we do and talk about everything together. *ding dong*. I grabbed my keys, coat, bag and phone and joined her in the cab we took a cab as we wouldn't be able to drive afterwards.

*Danny*

We arrived and all I could hear was screaming from the huge crowds and press, I could tell this was going to take a while but once all the signing and photos were done we were shown to our Table. All the seats at the table were named so I scanned about to see who was on our table. Me, mark and glen, Rita Ora, Ed sheeran, Taylor Swift and Jessie J, so not a bad table- WAIT WHAT JESSIE J IS SITTING NEXT TO ME!!!!! Whoop tonight is going to be a good night!

*Jessie*

Once we arrived we face a huge crowd and a lot of press but once all the photos had been taken we found our table and I noticed that I would be sitting next to DANNY O'DONOGHUE OH MY GOD could tonight get any better!?

I sat down and said hi to Danny...

Jessie: hi

Danny: Oh hi Jessie how are you?

Jessie: Good you?

Danny: Yeah good, so what you been up to?

Jessie: Not much just working on my new album, you?

More like constantly thinking about you- oops

Danny: Not much, same really finishing our new album.

Jessie: so you performing?

Danny: Um, yeah we finish the thing off, you?

Jessie: Wow so big performance, me, yeah first time though really nervous!

*Danny*

I was in the middle of talking to mark when Jessie sits down and starts talking to me, like oh my god Jessie fricken J is talking to me, we were talking for what seemed like years, before she had to leave to go on stage. She came on singing price tag and sounded amazing, she looked stunning up on stage, when she got back I told her how good she looked and sounded.

*Jessie*

Oh my god, i just came off stage and feel so amazing, I sat back down and Danny said I looked and sounded amazing! Next thing I knew Danny was up on stage singing breakeven it was amazing he looked so sexy and sounded so good! When he returned I told him how good he was and said good bye, before going off to find Tulisa. Once I found her I suggested going to a club for a few drinks... of course we did.

I was busy dancing and drinking vodka and coke when I noticed Danny walk in, I went to find Tulisa to tell her but she said to leave him alone, so I did, I continued dancing. The next thing I know I fell a hand on my shoulder and in a warm slightly drunk Irish accent heard someone say can I get you a drink Jessie, Oh my god it was Danny I turned round and followed him to the bar, where we were talking and laughing for ages before it became too loud and we decided to take a walk. We were half way round the park when suddenly my lips were on Danny's and he tongue was slipping into my mouth and my in his. We were kissing for what seemed a life time before he offered me back to his for some Irish loving'! How could i resist?!

I can’t believe im going to spend the night with Danny O’donoghue!

*********** Hey sorry it's a bit bad but it's my first one. I will update it and hopefully have the next chapter by tomorrow. Please vote and leave a comment thanks xx #lovedannyo'donoghue!! *********