chapter 146 - why is this so hard?!

*danny*

rose: so how have you been danny?

danny: ive been good rose, yeah as can be, you?

rose: ive been ok thanks, oh danny this must be hard for you...

danny: well its not easy, but its what we have been delt...

rose: both me and steven are here for you for anything...

danny: thanks rose

she gave me a hug and we took some teas through to the lounge, dinner was done but jess was still asleep. i put her upstairs when her parents got here. i excused myself from them and go get jess. i open the door and she is sat at the dressing table

danny: i thought you were still asleep...

jess: i was but i needed to get ready...

she smiles and yawns. she picks up one of the wigs that alisha got her and adjusts it on her head, she has just a normal simple bob but with some red bits in it. she has a black vest top and leggins on with a floaty red kimono on. she looks gorgeous.

i go over and sit behind her, i lean my head on her shoulder and my arms wrapped round her.

danny: im so proud of you... i know i say it alot but i really am, your strength is so admirable...

jess: thank you... come on lets face the music...

i pick her up and give her a kiss and walked down the stairs. she hobbles in slowly- why wont she get her ankle checked out?!

jess: hi mum, dad

they got up and hugged her.

rose: oh darling...

steven: how are you hun?

jess: yeah, im ok... just tired...

she sat down on the chair and they started to chat while i plated food up. jess wheeled herself into the dinning room. i know she feels silly in the chair but she cant walk- especially not with her ankle.

steven: so where is the little one?

jess: with han today... with evie and lucy

rose: hannah said they have seen alot of each other recently?

jess: yeah, its not fair for orla to be stuck indoors because i cant go out or stay by myself for long...

danny: hannah has been very helpful...

steven: any more news from the doctors?

jess: just im going well, ive made it further than they thought but its going to get a lot worse...

rose: thats good right?

jess: yeah... i guess.. but no matter what the scans and blood tests say its how my body feels and to be honest i dont feel as strong as they say...

there was a sorta silence before we finished and moved back into the lounge. they talked some more, and i got a text from hannah. i decided to call her so i excused myself to go outside. the air is cool, and heavy. birds swoop and tangle in the air and there singing fills the silence.

*call*

hannah: hi danny

danny: i hannah whats up?

hannah: just orla, she isnt very well...

danny: oh, ahw why?

hannah: just been sick and tired all day...

danny: oh god.

hannah: she can stay here cause i know how easy it is for jess to pick up illness and it will make her weaker...

danny: thank you hannah, that would be a big help! can i talk to her please?

hannah: ah dont worry about it, sure hang on...

orla: da-ddy

danny: awh hey baby, are you not very well?

orla: no, my tummy hurts...

danny: awh baby, you stay at autie hannahs tonight ok, and ill come see you tomorrow yeah?

orla: wanna to see you now

danny: i know baby but its late and if you get some sleep it will make you feel better yeah?

orla: come in the morning?

danny: yes of course baby... go on look go sleep and when you wake up ill come get you yeah?

orla: night daddy

danny: night baby...

*end call*

oh god! cause the cancer in jess kills her immune system she is very open to illness which makes her fight alot harder! so i dont know what to do...

i open the door and go in, i hadent realized how cold it had got until the wall of warm air hit me and surrounding me. i walked through into the lounge and sat down with jess, she gave me a 'whats up?' look and i just gave her a 'i'll tell you in a bit' look at us having a look conversation.

soon her parents left

danny: bye rose, steven

she hugged me and steven shook my hand. jess was in tears and so was her mum, i know how bad jess feels for putting this on them and how much it must be hurting rose to see her little girl in pain...

jess cuddles into me after they leave.

jess: who was that earlier?

danny: hannah

jess: whats happened?! is orla ok?!

danny: she isnt very well, been sick, tired and says her tummy hurts...

jess: oh god

danny: i was thinking what to do, because she cant be here if your here but you can go and she wants us...

jess: its fine let her come home

danny: no jess thats not a option because if your ill your fight is going to be so much harder!

jess: i dont care my little girl is ill...

danny:im not going to win this am i?

jess: nope

i felt her smirk and i laugh as i turn the tv on, orla has probably just got a cold or something that clears up in no time. jess is soon alseep again and i turn everything off before taking her upstairs. i take her jacket off and let her sleep in what she had on, i took her wig thing off and put it back with her others.

i cuddled up to her and she soon turned and rested her head on my chest, like a reflex. her breathing evened out.

danny: night beautiful sleep tight...

i closed my eyes and soo fell straight to sleep. why is this so hard!? havent we all suffered enough, if it wasnt hard enough jess going through cancer she is now going to get ill and its going to be so much harder. i dont know what ive done wrong to deserve all this!

****im so sorry its late! im back on track now ish, and im going to update both stories tonight and then it will go back to normal, sorry. please comment, vote and fan:Dxx****