𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠/𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

Welcome, my friends.

If you got a notification about this update it means that either you still care about what I do with this book or you just want to check out what shit I did now, but its nice to see you here.

At the moment there's only a few chapters in this book and that is because I took all of the actual chapters down.
Don't worry, they will be uploaded again. I will be rewriting and editing Little Miss Heretic and that's why I took them down.

I will most likely have two chapters out per a week. One on Saturday and the other on Sunday.

I feel like I grown as a writer since September and I want to show that and  correct my mistakes. Most of the original plot is going to stay the same, it will just be rewritten in a way that makes it easier to read and a bit more fancy I guess.

In this version of LMH I'll take more time to explore Y/n discovering her feeling for Harry and her having actual problems about it because she is afraid of what her friends would say. Not just mention it in passing like I did in the original version.
So I guess in some way I will make it more of a slow burn and along with that give Harry's and Y/n's relationship more depth and make them a bit more relatable as a couple.

Some of the important things from Y/n's past I had planned out for months and those are the things I never got to include because I wrote Little Miss Heretic in a rush.
The new things that show in her backstory completely go with the original and they also play a huge part in the spin-off (Little Bloodsucker) and I am saying this because I don't want it to seem as if I'm changing Little Miss Heretic to go along with the spin-off, because that's the furthest from the truth.

Little Bloodsucker is an AU in which Y/n came back to the Marauders. And the backstory that is revealed in that book is true for the original plot (LMH plot) and I don't want you to think that I made up a whole new backstory for LBS.

There's a huge plot-twist coming in LBS that is completely true for LMH except I never got to explore it in this book because I was focusing more on Y/n's relationship with the Golden Era characters that I never took time to show you Y/n as a character who suffered much more than just the loss of her family.

So in the rewritten version I'll show you the parts of Y/n's past that scarred her for life that I had in my head but overlooked when I was writing this book. Warning, her back story gets pretty dark and could potentially be triggering to some readers.

This version will also include more of Harry's POV because I feel like there should've been more of it in some chapters and I just ignored that.
I will also include Harry finding out about Blackwood, something that I didn't have it in me to write in the original because the Blackwood backstory makes me want to cry.

I changed the story description to give you somewhat of a preview of what's Little Miss Heretic is going to be like now so I truly hope you'll still like it.
I will copy each of the chapters before I start editing them and move them to a copy of LMH that I'll maybe publish for the new readers who want to read Little Miss Heretic as I originally wrote it.

Its unbelievable to me that we almost reached 200k reads because when I started this book I didn't really think anyone would like it.
Sure there was a time period where I wanted to completely take it down because of how much people were commenting about the age thing, but if you're here to do that I just have one question for you.
Did you never read a book with vampires in it? Or maybe that's too complicated for you so I'll ask; did you never see a movie with vampires in it?

As for Forevermore which was the sequel to this book that I took down back in February. Once I finish both this and LBS I plan to focus on the Sarcasm series (J.P.), but perhaps sometimes in the future I'll like that idea again and continue with it.
As for right now, we'll pretend it never existed because I went to my drafts to read it a couple of days ago and I cringed so hard I can't put it into words.

If you're one of the old readers feel free to point out to me which part of the book would you want me to keep and which one we all agree has to go (its the dragon riding one, I agree with you). And before you say it, yes I'll change the outfit in chapter 2.

And before I forget it. The memories are no longer going to look like this because if you read on computer of with white background it probably gives you headaches. I know it does to me. They are going to be like this,

and they are also going to be in the right corner of the screen to make them separated from the things happening in present.

Thank you for reading this and please let me know what you think of the new version one I start publishing the chapters.
Love, Nadia.