Bonus chapter 2/4: counter curse

*one month after the battle*

"Are you ready?" Hermione asked me after she finished drawing the circle of salt on the ground

"Yes." I said. ". . . No . . . maybeee?"

"You don't have to do this, Y/n/n." Harry said wrapping his arms around me from behind. "None of us would think less of you if you backed out."

I turned around and looked him in the eyes. "I want to, I want this. I'm just . . . scared I guess."

"That's perfectly understandable." Hermione told me. "You have been a vampire for over 20 years."

I nodded and stepped into the salt circle. "Okay. Let's do this shit."

Harry, Hermione and Ron stood on three different sides, making a triangle and i was in the center of it. They brought their wand up, pointed towards me.

"Wait! Wait! Wait!" I stopped them. Walking up to Ron i glared at him. "Don't fuck up my brain."

Ron shook his head. "I won't!"

"Promise me you won't!" I told him. 

"I promise." The ginger replied.

"I don't trust you." I said. "Pinky promise me you won't fuck up my brain, Ronald."

Ron sighed and lifted up his hand, hooking his pinkie with mine. "I pinkie promise I won't fuck up your brain."

I nodded and walked back into my place. "You better not."

"Ready?" Asked Hermione bringing her wand up again.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I said with a small nervous smile.

Harry and Ron lifted up their wands as well all pointed at me. At the same time the lights shined from the three wands and hit me in matter of seconds. I screamed as my body was filled with unbearable pain.

 I screamed as my body was filled with unbearable pain

"Fuck, my head hurts." I groaned.

"Well that's not very nice." said a familiar voice. I slowly opened my eyes seeing a ginger face a few meters away from me. Not any ginger face ... "Fred!?"