Chapter 60: my flower

1973

1973

"Have you packed everything Y/n?"  My mother asked me coming into the room with 1 year old Elliot in her arms. "Yes mom, and I packed a double toothbrush before you ask."

"I wasn't going to ask that." I gave her a long look. "Okay yes I was. But I need to make sure my baby has everything she needs."

"I'm not going to Antarctica, just to muggle London. And besides I am 13, its Elliot who's a baby." I zipped the bag and sat on my bed.

"Oh hush you'll always be my baby, Y/n. Even when you have your own babies." She replied sitting down next to me and letting me take Elliot from her arms. "Don't count on that any time soon."

"Yeah, wouldn't wanna give your poor father a heart attack." I looked up to where my father was leaning against the door frame with a smile. "You ready to go princess?"

I gave Elliot to mom and jumped off the bed. I grabbed my bag and kissed mom's cheek and the top of Elliot's head. "Ready."

I ran down the stairs into the large living room and stopped in front of a fireplace. I heard my father walking behind me and I turned around with a smile taking my bag from him. "Say hi to Lily from us."

"Will do." I hugged him and took a handful of Floo Powder, stepping into the fireplace. "Bye dad. Lily's house!"

"AHHHH!" I heard a female voice scream out as soon as I landed in Lily's house

"AHHHH!" I heard a female voice scream out as soon as I landed in Lily's house. "Mom! Dad! There's a person in our fireplace."

A ginger haired girl ran down the stairs and grabbed my arm pulling me out of the fireplace with a big smile on her face. "Y/n! You're here!"

Lily embraced me in a tight hug I gladly returned. "Said I'd come didn't I?"

"Great more freaks." Sighed the brown haired girl and sat down in the arm chair.

"Hey! -" Lily grabbed my arm and shook her head. "Ignore her, that's Petunia my older sister. Come on, I want you to met my parents."

Lily and i went to the kitchen where her parents were. "Oh Y/n you arrived, I assume you were the person in the fireplace." Said Mrs Evans.