Chapter 39: department of mysteries

* This chapter may awaken something called ✨feelings✨ inside of you - I know that shit is terrible but so is life.
The memories in this chapter are actually the same memory just split in a few parts. *

⚠️TW : This chapter contains death and violence

Darkness was everywhere around us. It was like waking up after a nightmare and all you can see is empty black space.
I lifted my hand up creating a small ball of light. "Wands up everyone."

We managed to find the prophecy but I had a feeling this was very far from over. Harry came out in front of us, shielding us. Prophecy in one hand and his wand in other.
A dark, hooded figure with a a silver mask covering its face. It was coming nearer and nearer slowly, trough all the shelves.

"Where is Sirius!?" Harry asked the figure.

"You know you really should know how to tell the difference between dreams-" the figure whipped its mask off "-and reality," revealing Lucius Malfoy. "You saw what the Dark Lord wanted you to see. Now hand me the prophecy."

"If you do anything to us I will break it." Harry said. After followed a woman's maniac laugh. A woman came of from the shadow holding her wand. She changed a lot over the years, and somehow she looked even more insane now than the last time I saw her seated next to me, in that dark room.

"He knows how to play." She said looking Harry up and down. "Itty bitty baby Potter."

"Bellatrix Lestrange." Neville breathed out.

"Neville Longbottom." She laughed. "How's mum and dad?"

"Better now that they are about to be avenged." Neville said before lounging forward only to be stopped by Harry's outstretched arm.

"Everybody just calm down." Lucius told us, he and Bellatrix still holding their wands up. "What we want  . . .  is that prophecy."

"Why did Voldemort need harry to get it?!" I asked.

"You dare speak his name?" Bellatrix whispered shocked. "How dare you-!?"
She stopped in the middle of the sentence her eyes widening and focused completely on me. "No! You are dead! You died! You have been dead for 19 years."

"Surprise bitch!" I smirked waving my hand trough the air hard and fast attacking her with the force of air and knocking her into one of the shelves.

"Prophecies can only be retrieves by those who they are made about." Lucius explained. "Which is for you, a very lucky thing."

A few more death eaters came our way. Luna, Ginny, Hermione, Ron, Neville, Harry and I were in a circle, all of us facing different directions. Holding our wands up.

"Haven't you always wondered about a connection between yourself and the Dark Lord?" Lucius asked. "Why he wasn't able to kill you when you were just an infant? Don't you want to know the secret of your scar? All the answers are here in your hand. All you have to do is give it to me. And I can show you everything."

"I have waited for 14 years." Harry replied his voice a tiny bit shaky.

"I know." Lucius replied with fake sympathy.

"I guess I can wait a little longer." Harry said. "NOW!"

"Stupefy!" We all cried out at different times. Death eaters went flying backwards some of them even vanishing. We started running trough the shelves full of prophecies, Lucius apparated in front of us holding his hand out. All of us backed away running in different directions.