Chapter 06: triwizard tournament

Dinner in the Great Hall wasn't especially exciting. But knowing what's to come any moment now I knew that it definitely would be.

If my calculations were right, Dumbledore was going to announce the Triwizard Tournament any moment now.

"Now that we're all settled in, I'd like to make an announcement." He said getting up from his seat.

Harry looked at me as if asking 'do you know what this is about?' to which I simply nodded my head and gestured to him to watch.

"This castle will not only be your home this year. But some to some very special guests as well. You see Hogwarts has been chosen . . ."

I wasn't looking at Dumbledore for sure. Oh no, I was looking at Flich, the person who made it his life mission to ruin the guy's and my life when we were at school, running trough the Great Hall in a way that would have Liam rolling on the floor with laughter.

He went over to Dumbledore and started mumbling something and then started running back towards the exit doors.

"Hogwarts has been chosen, to host a legendary event. The Triwizard Tournament. Now for those of you who don't know the Triwizard Tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests. For each school a single students is chosen to compete. Now let me be clear, if chosen you stand alone - and trust me when I say, this contests are not for the faith of heart. But more of that later. For now, please join me in welcoming, the lovely ladies of Beauxbatons, and their headmistress Madame Maxime."

The doors of the Great Hall opened once again, and a group of girls dressed in black leggings, blue coats and blue hats came in doing a dance-like routine while they were moving in between Slytherin and Gryffindor table.

Everybody - *cough cough* excuse me - I meant every guy was looking at them like they were bewitched, trough I completely understood why. I wouldn't mind having my fun with any of those girls either.

"Bloody hell," Ron mumbled making me slap the back of his head, "Just because they're shaking their asses doesn't mean you stare so hard."

"And now our friends from the north, please greet the proud sons of Durmstrang and their headmaster Igor Karkaroff.

Trough the door came in a group of boys dressed fit for the cold weather, holding stick in their hands. They passed the same way, but doing a different routine.

"Damn they are fine." I said looking at the boys passing next to us. One of them turned his head and smiled at me to which I replied with a wink.

For doing this i earned a glare from Ron and eye roll from Harry. Hermione who was sitting next to me just laughed at both boys, who thought they were fit to react to me saying the boys were good looking when moments before they were the one's staring at the Beauxbatons girls.

"Oh my god its him!" Ron said eagerly. "Its Viktor Krum!"

 "Its Viktor Krum!"