Chapter 65: breaking into the ministry

"How sure we are this is a good idea on scale from 1 to 10?" I asked looking at four unconscious people on the ground

"How sure we are this is a good idea on scale from 1 to 10?" I asked looking at four unconscious people on the ground. Two men, two women.

"Five." Replied Hermione forcefully taking out a stand of hair from one of the women. "Maybe six, hardly seven."

"Riiight." I said making the word longer than it needed to be.

Hermione put the strand of hair into the flask of Polyjuice Potion and turned around to look at us. "Remember what we said, don't speak to anyone unless absolutely necessary. Just try to act normal, do what everyone else is doing. If we do that, then with a bit of luck we'll get inside. And then ..."

"It gets really tricky." Harry said nodding his head.
"Correct." Hermione replied coming over to stand next to us.

"This is completely mental." Harry said not taking his eyes off the four people on the ground.
"The world's mental." Ron replied. "Come on, we got a Horcrux to find."

I rose a cup with a forced smile. "Well in that case. Cheers!"

The four of us followed after the other ministry workers

The four of us followed after the other ministry workers. We separated when Ron and Harry walked into the men bathroom while Hermione and i went to women bathroom.

A silent line people was in front of every cabinet, going in a few moments after the other person. I looked at Hermione or better said woman who Hermione was representing with wide eyes. "Do we flush ourselves or what?" I whispered loud enough so that she could only hear me.

"I guess, just please go with it." She replied looking around visibly uncomfortable.

Soon enough it was my turn to go in. I closed the doors tightly after walking in. Swallowing the lump in throat i stepped on the toilet seat and then slowly put my legs in. After letting out a small whine I pulled on the string and flushed myself down in the toilet.

Hermione and I stood in front of a fountain or something that looked like it. Hermione looked more than uncomfortable and i honestly couldn't blame her.
"Are those . . .?" I heard a voice, for a second i was ready to knock the person out but I quickly recognized that it was Harry.