Chapter 71: tale of three brothers

"You're not still mad at him are you?" Harry asked Hermione gesturing to the Ron who was walking in front of us

"You're not still mad at him are you?" Harry asked Hermione gesturing to the Ron who was walking in front of us. Hermione glanced at Harry and shook her head. "I'm always mad at him."

I put my hands on her shoulders and smiled. "And that's one of the many things I love about you."

Ron stopped walking and was looking at the house in the distance. "Luna." He murmured.
"Luna." The three of us repeated coming to stand next to him.

" The three of us repeated coming to stand next to him

Hermione knocked on the door and made few steps back. The upped side of the door opened revealing Xenophillius. "What is it? Who are you? What do you want?"

"Hello Mr. Lovegood, I'm Harry Potter. We met a few months ago." Harry said walking up to the door. "Could we come in?"

Xenophillius opened the doors and led us inside. He gave each of us a cup of tea and we all sat down in the small living room. "Where's Luna?" I asked curiously.

"Luna?" Xenophillius said kinda sadly. "She'll be along."

At the same time all of us took a sip of the tea, in complete silence. Xenophillius was the first to break it. "So, how can I help you Mr Potter?"

Harry rubbed his arm looking around the room. "Well actually . . . It was about something you were wearing around your neck at the wedding. A symbol."

"You mean this?" Xenophillius pulled out a chain with the pendant at the end of it from under his shirt.

"Yes, that exactly." Replied Harry reaching out to touch the pendant. "What we wondered is, what is it?"

"What is it? Well its the sign of the Deathly Hallows of course."

"The what?" Hermione, Harry and I asked leaning forward in our seats.

"The Deathly Hallows. I assume you're all familiar with the tale of three brothers." The man with long blonde hair replied to us.

"Yes." Me and Hermione said while Harry said, "No."

"I have it in here." said Hermione while searching trough her bag. She pulled out a book and flipped trough a few pages before she started reading.
"There were once three brothers who were traveling along a lonely winding road at twilight -"