Chapter 62: seriously thought you could ditch us

I woke up next to the empty but still warm space on the bed next to me

I woke up next to the empty but still warm space on the bed next to me. I pushed the covers off myself and got out of bed. Looking around the room the first thing I noticed was that Harry's backpack was missing and so was he.

"Where are you going?" Ron asked me as i opened the door ready to exit the room. I turned around and shrugged my shoulders "To knock some sense into my dear boyfriend."

"Harry?"

"No my other boyfriend." I said rolling my eyes at him.  "Of course Harry you idiot."

"Oh . . ." Ron rubbed his eyes sleepily and got out of his bed. "I'll come with you."

Giving him a nod I left the room and went out. The breezy air hit my skin and I wrapped my robes around me. I quickly spotted Harry who didn't make it far from the Burrow. Ron came out of the door and i used my super speed to run and stand in front of Harry.

"Hello."

Harry jumped back visibly startled dropping his back as he did so. "Did you really want to leave?" Ron asked leaning against the door frame sleepily.

"Better yet. Did you seriously think you could ditch us?" I asked turning Harry's attention back to me.

Harry gave me a guilty look and shrugged his shoulders. "I"m not letting anymore people get hurt because of me. Or worse, die."

"You really think that they died for you?" Ron asked now fully awake. "Well they didn't. This is war Harry, and everyone is aware that they may not make it out alive. Its not all about you mate."

"Come with me." Harry said bluntly. I smiled at him and shook my head "Which one of us?"
Harry looked between me and Ron "Both?"

"And leave Hermione behind?" Ron asked shocked.

I laughed and patted Harry's shoulder. "I love you but you can be really stupid sometimes. You wouldn't last a day without Mione."

"Yeah, Y/n's right. Without Hermione we would probably already be dead, Harry." Ron walked over and picked Harry's backpack up. "Come on mate, let's go back inside. We got a wedding tomorrow, we should catch some sleep."

Without saying anything else Ron and i dragged Harry back into the Burrow. Ron got into his bed and fell asleep faster than humanly possible while Harry and i were still awake.

My head was on Harry's chest, listening to his steady heartbeat while he played with my hair. "Don't ever try to leave in the middle of the night ever again. Understood Potter Junior?"

He chuckled and pressed a kiss to the top of my head. "Understood."

"