Chapter 28: training

"Do you think I would be a good teacher?" James blurted out a question, his head in my lap while all five of us were sitting near the lake.

Sirius, Remus and Peter laughed looking at him. "Oh you were serious..." Peter said.

"Prongs!" Sirius said trough laughter, "You, a teacher?"

Remus collected himself and dropped his gaze to James. "We love you James, but you would be incapable of being a teacher. Y/n/n, on the other hand . . ."

I shut my book closed and placed it on the ground. "What about me?"

"They think I am incapable of being a teacher." James said pouting, "And that you are. So tell me, my love, Y/n/n, would I be a good teacher?"

"Oh Merlin no!" I said running my hand trough his hair. "You would probably end up in Azkaban for murder of a student on incident."

"You see even Vix agrees with us." Sirius said pulling James up by hand. "And now step away from my girlfriend please."

With that being said, Sirius laid his head in my lap and I smiled looking down at him. I kissed his forehead, "So, you think I would be a good teacher?"

He nodded and let me play with his soft hair. His hair being ten times better than mine was just unfair. James looked at me then at Sirius then back at me. "Hey! You never let me play with your hair."

"You're not my girlfriend Prongs." Sirius replied causing Remus Peter and me to laugh.

"And whose fault is that?" James asked glaring at Sirius.

"Honestly I ship it." I said and Remus and Peter nodded agreeing with me.

"Y/n how could you?" Sirius asked placing a hand over his heart. "I thought you loved me."

"Oh I do love you baby." I told him kissing him on the lips.

"PG13 please!" James said grimacing.

"You've done it Neville!" I exclaimed happily pulling the boy in a bone crushing hug. He awkwardly hugged me back. "You found the Room of Requirement."

"The what?" Ron asked confused staring at me when I pulled away from Neville.

 "The Room of Requirement, it only appears when a person has a real need of it. And it is always equipped for the seekers needs." Hermione explained to the ginger boy.

Ron looked at me then at Hermione. "So if a person really needed a toilet....?"

Hermione sighed shaking her head. "Charming Ronald."

"But yeah, that's the general idea." I added.

"Its brilliant!" Harry said adjusting his glasses. "Its like Hogwarts want us to fight back."

And so it begun

And so it begun....

"Expelliarmus!" Nevile said. His wand went flying backwards out of his hands. Everybody ducked as it flew right over their heads. "I'm hopeless." He sighed sadly.

"You're not hopeless Neville." I said standing next to him and putting a hand on his shoulder. "You are just flourishing your wand to much. Try it like this.  Expelliarmus!" The suit of armor we were up against's wand flew out of its metal hand.

There were sessions . . .

"Stunning is one of the most useful spells. It's sort of a wizard bread and butter, so um come on Nigel give me your best shot." Harry said.

"Stupefy!" Nigel shouted brandishing his wand. Harry went flying backwards but so did Nigel.

"Not bad at all. Great job Nigel." I told him with a smile. "Here try it like this so there's not to much force on yourself. Stupefy!" I stunned Harry again my hand over Nigel's helping him move his wand the right way.

"Don't worry I'll go easy on you." Ron said he and Hermione stepping up.

"Thanks Ron." Hermione said sarcastically. Ron opened his mouth to speak but Hermione was faster. "Stupefy!" And Ron flew back trough the air.

"Woohoo! That's my girl! Go Hermione!" I yelled proudly pulling her in a hug.

"I let her do that..." Ron said straightening his clothes.

And more sessions...

"Come on try again." I said to Neville.

"Expelliarmus!" he yelled before sighing and shrugging.

"Very well. Keep your concentration." Harry said to Neville, walking around the room.

"But do you keep yours?" I questioned with a smirk. He looked at me confused and opened his mouth to speak but in a matter of moments I ran up to him and jumped at him. We fell on the floor with me on top of him my legs on the either side of his waist.

His face flushed bright red, i smiled and leaned down pecking his lips. "Like you said love, keep you concentration."

I got up and offered him my arm which he accepted. I pulled him up and while doing so his his chest with my own. I looked at him our faces inches apart. He blushed and leaned in when Ron's voice interrupted us, "You tow can do that later! Now is not the time!"

And even more sessions....

"Diminuendo!" Nigel shouted reducing a massive suit of armor to just a figure size.

"I'm proud." I told Nigel who was standing next to me.

"Just remember that working hard is important. But there's something even more important - believing in yourself." Harry said,"Think of it this way, every great wizard in history started out as nothing more than what we are now - students. If they could do it, why not us?"

I walked over to him and smiled. I placed a hand on his shoulder. "I never knew you could be so inspiring." I whispered to him.

"Merlin! No stop not like that!" I pecked Harry on the cheek before running up to Neville who was holding his wand totally wrong.

And yep, you guessed it - even more sessions...

"Reducto!" Ginny yelled pointing her wand to the armor that turned into ashes.

"Amazing Ginny." Harry and I said at the same time.

"Expelliarmus!" I turned to see Neville who just successfully knocked Parvati's wand out of her hand.

"YES!" i jumped up and down happily.

"Fantastic Neville." Harry said looking at me in amusement.

I stopped jumping and turned to Harry lifting up his chin with my fingers and pressing my lips against him. He kissed me back wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer. We broke apart and smiled at eachother.

"Now again!" I said pulling out my wand.