Chapter 41: end of term, again

"I've been thinking about something Dumbledore said to me." Harry told us.
We were walking with the crowd of students, making their way towards the carriages pulled by Thestrals.

"What's that?" Hermione who was walking next to me asked.

"Even trough we have to fight, we have one thing Voldemort doesn't." Harry said.

"Noses?" I asked. After that followed a moment of silence.
"Too soon for that joke?"

"Yep." Ron said before turning to Harry. "And what were you saying Harry?"

"Something worth fighting for." Harry said.

We jumped off the train and grabbed our luggage

We jumped off the train and grabbed our luggage. Another year has ended and now it was time to say goodbye.

I pulled Hermione in a hug. "I'll miss you Mione."

"I'll miss you too Y/n/n." She said hugging me back.

I pulled away from her and smiled at Neville and Luna. "Bye you two. And happy summer break."
They smiled and nodded.

I walked up to Harry and smiled at him. "Don't get up to too much trouble over the summer Potter Junior."

"I won't." He replied. He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him, pressing his lips against mine.

We broke apart when he got out of breath. Our foreheads were pressed together and we just stared into eachothers eyes.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I told him.

I pushed the doors of my apartment open and walked inside trowing my bag down on the floor

I pushed the doors of my apartment open and walked inside trowing my bag down on the floor. I jumped on the couch burying my face in one of the pillows.

I screamed and cried for how long, I don't even know myself.
I cried until I felt numb and empty.

I sat up looking at the phone on the table.
If I do it, will I only cause more trouble or will it be for the better?

I picked the phone up and dialed the number.
It rang for a few moments before the person picked up.

"Hello."

"Its me." i breathed out. "Y/n."

"Cariño? Is everything alright?"

I sighed and sucked in a sharp breath. "No . . . its not. Are you still in the - ?"

"Yes. Everyone is still here."

I tried to force out a laugh. "Just like always."

"Yeah, well what did you expect." Followed by a chuckle.

"I wasn't expecting anything. I already knew for the others but thought I would ask you. I need all of you." I admitted.

"Bastardo shut up! I'm talking to Y/n!"

"Bastard?" I chuckled. "Really mature novio."

"Please cariño, mature is my middle name."

"Sureeee." I said keeping the e at the end long. "I'll book a flight first thing in the morning."

"Don't be ridiculous. I'll send my jet to pick you up in the morning. Where are you?"

"London." I replied.

"Uh hu! What changed your mind?"

"Its a long story." I said. "I'll tell you when we see eachother again."

"Deal."

"Thank you." I said. "Guess I see you tomorrow."