Chapter 05: sorry not sorry

1973

I glanced down a the watch wrapped around my wrist. Part of me wanting to go to bed right this moment because its way too early and the other part of me, the one I listen to, telling me to move my freaking ass and as soon as I'm done with it go back to sleep.

I sneaked out of my dorm and went down, trough the (empty) common room, to the boys dormitories.

It isn't hard to find the dorm that I am searching for. After all I spent more nights there than in my own dorm, which is both sad and a sign of great friendship.

I quickly scan the room making sure all of my friends are sleeping before slipping into their bathroom.

Later that morning James, Remus, Peter and I are sitting in the almost empty Great Hall and having breakfast

Later that morning James, Remus, Peter and I are sitting in the almost empty Great Hall and having breakfast. Its Christmas break and none of us wanted to go home for our own reasons. So we all stayed here together.

"So for when the classes start again I was thinking-" James is in the middle of planning the next prank we're going to pull when a loud shout erupts trough the Great Hall.

"Y/N M/N VIXEN GARCIA LOCKWOOD!"

We all know who the voice belongs to - our one and only Padfoot.

"What did you do?" James asked, pushing away his plate and preparing himself for laughing.

"Turn around." I replied, a smirk spreading across my face.

"Oh no . . ." Remus whispered, in both disbelief and disappointment.

All of us turned to face Sirius. And not a second later all of us were laughing so hard that we were all holding onto our stomachs. Sirius's usual brown-black hair was now bright neon pink and he was scratching his arms like crazy while glaring daggers at me.

"Oh my Godric! This is fucking brilliant." James managed to say between his laughs and him catching his breath.

"Si," I gasped, standing up on my feet, "you look adorable. Pink is your color for sure - you pull it off like no one else."

I caught his face in my hands and squeezed his cheeks, "This my dearest, was payment for messing with my potion so that it blew up in my face."

"You're going to regret this Vixen." He whispered in my ear, letting me know that he was already planning a way to get back at me.

I tittle my head up so our eyes met, "Sure Pads. But first take care of your itching problem."

I opened my closet and much to my surprise every bloody piece of clothing was either green or silver-white and everything had 'slytherin is better' printed on it

There was no doubt in my mind that this was done by none else that Sirius Black himself.

With my towel wrapped around my body, underneath it covered only by underwear, I left my dorm and went into Sirius's dorm. I found my outfits (pair of way too big jeans, and an over sized shirt) in Sirius's closet.

I smiled at my reflection in the mirror and went to the one place where I knew I would find my friends. And just like I expected I found them sitting under a tree next to the Black Lake. Sirius wears a smile on his lips most likely thinking that I am going to run here and scream at him but little does he know . . .

"Hey guys!" I smiled sweetly at my friends, "Do i look good?"

Sirius's head snaps up and instantly he is looking at me. His gaze traveling up and down my body as he takes in my outfit. Peter and James are laughing at his reaction while Remus just shook his head and returned to reading his book.

"You took my shirt." Sirius said looking at me, "And my jeans."

"Did I?" I ask giving him a smirk, "Didn't notice it. Sorry."

"Oh that's fine Vixen." Sirius said getting up and coming closer to me. He had a look in his eyes - one I knew too well for my liking.

"No! Pads don't-"

But its to late, Sirius is already tickling me mercilessly.

Its Christmas Eve and all of us are sitting in the common room talking and planning our next big pranks and stunts

Its Christmas Eve and all of us are sitting in the common room talking and planning our next big pranks and stunts. James is lying on one of the couches, Remus is sitting on the floor next to the couch James is on and Peter is at the tables stuffing his face with chocolate. I'm seated in front of the fire with Sirius's head in my lap and my hands tangled in his hair.

"I am just saying that maybe instead of colored powder we use slime." I said rolling my eyes at James.

"Technically your idea is good Vixen, but i don't know . . ." He stops talking and suddenly his eyes are clouded with inspiration and he looks lost in his own head.

"Hey guys its almost midnight." Remus said, looking at the cloak hanging above the fireplace.

We got up and went to our dorms to get the gifts we prepared for each other. Exchanging gifts at midnight was our little tradition. We all opened our gifts expect one person. Sirius was still holding the box I gave him in his hands staring at it skeptically.

Finally he opened the box and red colored powder shoot straight into his face. "I thought you said we were done!" Sirius said coughing out some red powder.

I leaned down and kissed the top of his head ruffling his long hair and sending the red powder flying trough the air. "Sorry not sorry Siri."

"Y/n/n?" Sirius looked up at me.

"Yeah?"

"Run."