Chapter 53: little harry

I didn't want to do anything

I didn't want to do anything. I couldn't bring myself to get up from my bed and let alone go to any classes. I spent most of the day doing meaningless stuff in my room. I finally made myself get up and get dressed just in time as Hermione barged trough the door.

"Y/n! We need your help -" She panted and inhaled, "Ron messed up big time and now there's a small problem with Harry."

"Where?" Is all that I asked.
"Boys dorm."

I nodded and ran out leaving Hermione behind me, I stopped in front of Harry's dorm and remembered Hermione. I went back to her and grabbed her hand before returning to the dorms. Kicking the door open I walked in to see Ron walking nervously from side to side of the room and a small toddler on his bed.

The kid had raven hair, green eyes, round glasses and a lighting scar. "Please don't tell me that the toddler is Harry."

"Okay I won't tell you." Ron said and I shoot him a glare. I walked up to the toddler and knelled down. "Hi little one, I'm Y/n, but you can call me Y/n/n."

"Why are you introducing yourself? Its not like Harry doesn't know you." Ron asked, Hermione hit his arm and glared. I shook my head and picked Harry up, he wrapped his arms behind my neck and held onto me. "Harry, my boyfriend knows me. Harry the toddler, doesn't."

"What are we going to do?" Hermione asked sitting onto Ron's bed. Harry tugged my hair and rested his head on my shoulder. "Maybe tell me, how did my 16 years old boyfriend become a 6 year old toddler?"

"It was an accident I swear!" Ron defended himself. "We were making deaging potion and when we were putting everything away i accidentally knocked the cauldron over and it spilled over Harry."

"I'll accidentally kill you one day Ronald."  I replied. "Now I am going to take Harry to Dumbledore to figure out what to do. And you Hermione are going to keep Ron away from me so I wouldn't be tempted to stab him with a quill."

"I can do that." Hermione jumped up from the bed and grabbed Ron's arm. "Ron you're going to help me in the library."

"Come in

"Come in."

I pushed the wooden door open and walked in. I put Harry on the ground and he immediately started running around Dumbledore's office. "Albus we have a problem. And before you say anything the Weasley kid is responsible."