Chapter 79: battle of hogwarts

⚠️TW : This chapter contains death and violence

As Death Eaters were nearing Hogwarts all people inside of it ran out

As Death Eaters were nearing Hogwarts all people inside of it ran out. Voldemort was at the front, his snake next to him. Behind him his army, and Hagrid carrying Harry's body.

"Harry Potter . . . is dead." Voldemort announced triumphantly.

Arthur Weasley grabbed Y/n before she could run to the other side. She was hurting and it was hard for him to see it, he knew her since she was just an 11 year old girl. He walked her backwards, letting her stand next to Ron and Hermione.

"Harry Potter is dead." Said Voldemort once again. "From this day forth, you put your faith in me."

Y/n was trying not to break down again when she heard it. A weak noise that filled her with hope. 'Dead?' she thought. 'If he's dead, why does he have a heartbeat?'

"Harry Potter is dead." Voldemort repeated yet once again. He laughed alongside his Death Eater army. "And now is the time to declare yourself. Come forward and join us. Or die."

"Draco." Lucius hissed, calling out his son from the opposite side. "Draco . . ." Narcissa looked at the blonde boy who looked like he was on the edge of breaking down. "Draco, come."

Y/n looked at him with a weak smile. She took a breath and mouthed 'Go' to him. He closed his eyes slowly nodding before stepping forward.

"Ah, well done Draco." Voldemort greeted Draco with a very awkward looking hug, that Draco barely returned. He then walked over to his parents where Narcissa grabbed him by arm gently.

"Aren't you going to join me, my dear." Y/n could feel his eyes on her and soon enough the eyes of everyone else. She shook her head, looking right back at I. "I died once, because I didn't wanna be your puppet. If its for the same cause, I don't mind dying again."

Neville Longbottom made a few steps forward, while limping from his leg injury. "Well I must say I hoped for better." Voldemort commented turning around. "And who might you be, young man?"

"Neville Longbottom." He replied not bringing his gaze up.

"Well Neville I'm sure we can find a place for you in our ranks." Voldemort told him.