Chapter 57: love potions and deadly poisons

Considering it was Saturday and Ron's birthday we thought we would do something all together

Considering it was Saturday and Ron's birthday we thought we would do something all together. We stayed in the common room, went to the kitchen a few times and just spent time with eachother.

Harry and I walked into his dorm, hand in hand. Ron was sitting on the floor and looking trough the window.
"Its beautiful isn't it?" Ron asked dreamily. "The moon."

"Divine." Harry replied sarcastically. "Got yourself a midnight snack I see."

"It was on your bed, i thought I'd try one." Ron said truthfully. I cocked an eyebrow at him, "Or twenty."

"I can't stop thinking about her." Ron told us. Harry and i sat down on Ron's bed and he joined us. "I thought she was starting to annoy you." Harry said.

"Annoy me?" Ron asked shocked. "I think I love her!"

"Amazing." I lied with a fake smile. Ron turned to me, "Do you think she knows that I exist?"

"I bloody hope so, you've been snogging her for three months." Harry told Ron.

"Snogging? Who are you talking about?" Questioned Ron.

"Who are you talking about?" I asked him confused.  Ron made a dreamy face. "Romilda of course. Romilda Vane."

"Okay very funny Ron." Harry said getting up. Ron threw a box of chocolates at him roughly. Harry turned around and glared at him. "Its no joke! I'm in love with her!"

"Okay fine you're in love with her. Have you ever actually met her?" Harry asked him. Ron frowned "No." He then grinned again. "Can you introduce me."

I grabbed the box from Harry's arm and opened the car. Sure enough it was from Romilda and there was a moving picture of her blowing a kiss. I smelled the chocolate box and instantly recognized the smell. "Love potion."

I threw the box onto Ron's bed and turned to face Harry. "I told you I should have killed her."

"We need to get him fixed." Harry said pulling Ron up. "Come on Ron. I'm going to introduce you to Romilda."

Ron looked ecstatic, hugging the pink heart shaped box to him chest while Harry and I led him to Slughorn's office. Harry knocked and explained the situation while I held Ron up so he didn't fall. Slughorn opened the door and let us in at once.

"I would've thought you'd whip up a remedy in no time Harry." Said Slughorn while he was picking out ingredients.

"I, er, thought this could use more practiced hands." Harry replied.

"Hello my darling!" Ron said grinning and wrapping his arms around Slughorn. I clapped a hand over my mouth to stop myself from laughing. "I'll take him to sit." I said pulling Ron's arm and pushing down on a sofa, while Harry and Slughorn continued to talk.

"Take me back to Romilda!" Ron whined and I pressed him down by putting at arm on his shoulder. "That's not Romilda, Ron."

"Who is then? Is it you?" He asked enthusiastically and put his head on my shoulder. "I think I love you."

"Collect yourself Ronald. I'm not -" Ron cut me off by pressing his lips against mine. I pushed him off the sofa roughly and whipped my mouth. Harry and Slughorn turned to see what was going on, shocked by the sudden noise of Ron falling on the floor.
"If he tries to put his tongue into my mouth one more time I will make sure he no longer has it."

Harry glared at Ron and helped him up. "Don't take this the wrong way Ron, but stay the fuck away from my girlfriend please."

Slughorn came over and gave Ron a goblet. "What this?" Ron asked taking the goblet into his hands. "Tonic, for nerves."

Ron smiled at me "If i drink this will you love me?" 

"No."

"Oh . . ." Ron frowned looking at the goblet sadly.

"Yeah sure whatever. Just fucking drink it." I said while Harry glared at Ron.

Ron grinned sipping from the goblet, seconds later his grin disappeared. "What happened to me?"

"Love potion." I said giving him a glare.
"Bloody strong one." Slughorn added.

"Yeah, you thought Y/n was Romilda." Harry said still glaring at his friend. Shock washed over Ron's face "What?!"

"Oh no its fine don't worry. You just kissed my girlfriend, Ron. Everything is amazing." Harry told him coldly.

Ron gulped and turned to me with a worried expression. "Y/n, don't kill me please."

I smiled and shook my head. "Oh don't worry I won't kill you . . . I'll just harm you really bad."

"Maybe we should all take a drink." Slughorn proposed pouring four drinks for us. He gave us each a glass, Ron was the first to drink.

"Ron?" I asked looking at the ginger, he didn't look normal. "Ron!" He suddenly fell down, white foam coming from his mouth.

"We need to take him to the hospital wing."

Hermione and Ginny sat on the chairs on either side of Ron's bed while Harry and i stood behind, Harry's arms wrapped around me

"Quick thinking Harry, using the bezoar. Good job." Dumbledore said.
"Yes, but why were they necessary?" Asked Minerva.

The teachers discussed the bottle of drink that Slughorn had poured us in his office. It was poisoned. 
"Where is he?" An annoying voice echoed. Lavender Brown came running into the hospital wing and pushed past the teachers. "Where is my Won-Won? Has he been asking about me?"

"What are you doing here?" Asked glaring at Hermione and then at me.

"Oh chill you stupid bitch. I have a boyfriend." I mocked her high-pinched voice and she opened her mouth to say something but Hermione cut her off. "We could ask you what are you doing here as well?"

"I happen to be his girlfriend!" Lavender argued.
"And I happen to be his . . . . friend." Hermione said.

"What a lie! You haven't spoken to him in weeks." Said Lavender angrily. "I suppose you want to break us up now that's he's all interesting."

"He's been poisoned you daft dimbo." Hermione snapped at her. "And for the record I always found him interesting."

Ron began to stir slightly. "Ah see. He senses my presence. Don't worry Won-Won I'm here." Lavender said sending Hermione a smug look.

Ron started mumbling something uncleanly but one word was easy to make out. "Hermione . . . ."

Lavender burst into tears and ran off. All the teachers watching this scene unfold in amusement. Hermione sat down and took Ron's hand in hers, I sent her a small smile.

"Ah to be young, and to feel the love's keen string." Dumbledore said in his wise voice, his eyes going between me and Severus. The teachers left soon after leaving only me, Harry and Hermione.

"About damn time." I smiled and Hermione shook her head. "Oh shut up."

Harry and I laughed and walked out together. "You owe me 15 galleons."