Chapter 37: crashing O.W.L's

I lifted the covers from myself getting out of the comfortable warmth of my bed and stepping down on the cold floor

I lifted the covers from myself getting out of the comfortable warmth of my bed and stepping down on the cold floor. I regret not bringing slippers.

I stood there looking at Harry who was still peacefully sleeping in my bed. For a few night it was like this. His nightmares had gotten worse so I offered him to sleep with be because I have a whole dorm for myself.

I went to the bathroom and quickly showered and then got dressed. Ever since Dumbledore disappeared Umbridge had been taking over as the new headmistress of the school.
She made a ton more of her stupid rules. The stupidest one being that boys and girls can't be closer to eachother than 8 inches.

I walked back into my dorm my eyes landing on Harry who is sitting on my bed. His raven hair messy and he is just now putting his glasses on. "Morning." He said.

I smiled and sat next to him, kissing his check. "Morning. Are you ready for O.W.L.'s?"

"Don't remind me. Its gonna be terrible." He replied turning to look at me.

My lips form into a small smirk. "I have a feeling it will be rather interesting in fact."

Harry's eyes widen, he adjust his glasses looking at me with a questionable look. "Did you do something?"

"You'll see." I told his getting up and grabbing his hand. "Now lets go the breakfast will start soon and you need food."

Umbridge was standing with a smug look on her face, watching us watch the papers on the desk

Umbridge was standing with a smug look on her face, watching us watch the papers on the desk. A big pendulum was swinging behind her. The whole room silent, except the scratching of quills on the papers.

I sighed and rested my head on my arm, counting how many moments were left until Fred and George started the plan.
A thunder like noise was heard from somewhere outside oh hall and I smirked knowing whats going to happen next.

Umbridge looked confused for a second before walking up to the big oak door and pushing them wide open.
A small spark of firework danced in front of her face for a few moments before flying past her and entering the classroom.
The one spark got separated into three of them and then they exploded into fireworks.

Umbridge walked further into the hall looking left and right, completely confused.
Suddenly the twins flew into the classroom on their broom laughing.

I waved my hands trough the air sending all the papers flying into the air. "Oopsie!"

Fred and George threw some more fireworks that exploded in many different colors.
Umbridge had a face of pure shock and confusion when she slowly entered the classroom, looking at what was happening in disbelief.

Everyone was up on their feet looking around and smiling.
"That's what I did." I said kissing Harry on the check. "Actually I only helped. It was Fred and George mostly."

The trio laughed and I tugged their arms to show them Draco Malfoy. Who was backed into the wall a spark of firework right in front of his face.
He moved away just in time but when the spark hit the wall if left a print of his terrified face.

"Ready you two!?" I yelled trough the loud sound of fireworks exploding.
"Ready when you are!" Gorge yelled back.

Fred let off a huge firecracker which took the form of a massive dragon. It chased Umbridge out into the corridor and clapped its jaw around her.
A really loud, glass cracking noise followed after meaning that the frames with rules have been broken.

And then all of the frames fell of the wall down on the floor.
The students all trampled over Umbridge following Fred and George out into the courtyard, where the twins set off even more fireworks.

Then all the fireworks connected together creating a 'W' in the sky.
By the time this was happening, all of the students and half of the professors came out and cheered loudly while clapping.

Out of nowhere Harry fell down on his knees. I gasped kneeling down next to him placing a hand on his shoulder. "Harry!"

He didn't reply, instead he went into some sort of trance. All he did was mutter one word that made my blood freeze. "Sirius."