Epilogue

19 years after the battle

"Mom come on!" My twin sons, James and Albus ran into the living room where Harry and I were.

"We're going to miss the train." James whined, holding his suitcase in his arms.

"James, we won't miss the train." Harry told him getting up from the sofa. I smiled putting my arms on Harry's shoulders. "And if we do, we can just drive you to Hogwarts in a flying car."

Harry turned to me, shocked. "How do you know about that?"

"Ginny told me." I replied kissing his cheek before turning to my sons. "Come on boys, what are you waiting for?"

James and Albus stopped pushing their tracks when we made it to the platform 9¾

James and Albus stopped pushing their tracks when we made it to the platform 9¾. They turned to look at me and Harry. We glanced at eachother and laughed.

"But where is platform 9¾?" Albus asked. I pointed at the wall between platforms 9 and 10. "You're looking at it."

"But its a wall." James told me. I smirked "Is it really?"

"Do you want us to do it with you?" Harry asked the boys who immediately nodded. Harry took Albus's hand and the two of them ran trough the wall.

I offered my hand to James. "Together?" He smiled at me and nodded, putting his hand in mine. "Together, mom."

James and I ran trough the wall together and when we made it on the other side the train was already slowly filling up with kids.

"Oi! Ginger!" I waved at Ron when i noticed him. His and Hermione's daughter Rose was also going to Hogwarts today. Harry stopped to talk to Albus while James and I continued walking towards our friends.

"I can't believe that 19 years later you still call me Ginger." Ron told me, embracing me in a hug.

"Well you certainly look like you aged 19 years, Ronald." I replied pulling away from Ron to see him glare at me. "Well I'm so bloody sorry, Little Miss Heretic, stuck at twenty fucking eight. Some of us gotta age because we can't all be beautiful vampires with smooth skin."

"You're right," I smirked, "you can't." I winked at him before going over to hug Hermione and her and Ron's daughter Rose.

"Rose, its nice to see you dear." The girl smiled at me and hugged me. "Its nice to see you too, aunt Y/n/n."

Rose waved at us before running into the train. "Bye mom, bye dad, bye aunt Y/n/n."

I waved at her before looking at James, who was standing completely still next to me. I knelled down and smiled at my son.

"You ready James?" I asked him.

"I think I am." He replied.

I brought up my hand, offering him my pinkie and cocked an eyebrow. James laughed and hooked his pinkie with mine. "I solemnly swear I'm up to no good." The two of us said at the same time.

"That's my boy." I grinned. "But take it easy on McGonagall. That woman is like a second mother to me." James nodded his head. "I will."

"Calling all passengers on board!" A voice called out from the train.

Nodding my head I gently pushed James towards the train. "Go."

James walked to the train but stopped before entering in and ran back to me, wrapping his arms around me in a hug. "I love you, mom." I kissed the top of his head. "I love you too James. Now seriously go, I don't know how to drive a flying car."

James laughed and went into the train. "I love you mom!" I heard Albus shout before he entered the train as well. "Love you too Albus!"

Harry came over and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. Four of us: me, Harry, Hermione and Ron watched as our children took a sit in a compartment before the train started moving and left the platform.

Harry lifted my chin up and gently kissed me. "I love you, Harry." I said when we pulled away. My husband smiled at me and kissed the top of my head. "I love you more, Y/n."

And this is my life. Messy, complicated, weird, crazy and above all epic. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭