Chapter 47: teasing

⚠️This chapter contains smut

"Whats our next class?" I asked Hermione who was walking next to me.

"Its Transfiguration." She replied giving me a small smile.

Harry put an arm around my shoulder and kissed my cheek. "You look hot today." He whispered to me.

A laugh escaped my lips and I looked at him, cocking an eyebrow. "What's gotten into you?"
A second without an answer passes and I quickly realize what's going on. "You're still high on my blood."

We take our seat, Harry and me and Hermione and Ron

We take our seat, Harry and me and Hermione and Ron. And soon Minerva walks in, not wasting any time to start with the lesson.
Its kinda cliche listening to the same lessons again. Feels like I am still back in 1976, but I know well enough that I am not.

Sometime in the middle of the lesson I feel a warm hand being placed over my knee and look at Harry who is looking straight at the board.
Not saying a word I simply continue taking notes until I feel his hand moving up towards my thigh.

Again I look at Harry who is still looking at the board. His hand moves again this time staying on my inner thigh. Then closer to my underwear. Rubbing circles on me trough the fabric of my panties and then he pulls his hand away.

He turned his head in my direction and gave me a small smirk followed with a wink before simply returning to looking at the board.

"Well played." I whispered in his ear leaving a few kisses and gently biting his earlobe. "You can expect payback for it."

I sipped water out of my goblet, and placed some food on my plate

I sipped water out of my goblet, and placed some food on my plate. "So Ginny, how are classes going?" I asked the ginger girl who sat on my left side.

"Its fine I guess." Ginny replied pushing her fork in her mouth. "Mostly boring but there are a few interesting classes."

I smile and nod to her, while under the table I place my hand on Harry's thigh. Seeing as he's sitting on my right side its easy to do it.
"Good I'm glad. Any interesting gossip?" I ask while tracing my finger up Harry's thigh toward his cock.