Chapter 18: the third task

Champions were about to enter

Champions were about to enter. First walked in Cedric, then Fleur, after her Viktor and then Harry was about to walk in.

"Wait!" I called out running up to him. "Y/n?" Harry turned and smiled at me.

"I had to see you before the third task." I told him placing  a hand on his shoulder, "Don't die okay? 'Cuz I'm going to turn your stupid ass into a vampire if you do."

He chuckled, looking at me with his emerald eyes. "I won't."

"You better not." I said, "but seriously if you are in any kind of danger and I do mean any kind of danger, just call my name. Shout it and I will come. No matter what. Promise me you'll call me if you are in danger."

"I promise, Y/n." He said leaning forward and kissing my cheek.

"Good." I said seriously. I pulled him by the shirt and kissed him. "Now go!"

He walked in, and I ran to the stands taking my place next to Hermione and Ron. "Attention!" Dumbledore called out. "Earlier today Professor Moody placed the Triwizard Cup deep withing the maze. Only he knows its exact position. Now, as Mr. Diggory and Mr. Potter tied for the first position, they will be first to enter the maze. Followed by Mr. Krum and Miss. Delacour."

Dumbledore gathered all the champions and told them something as well. After that Flich fired and Cedric and Harry went into the maze.

Please for the love of Merlin, be safe.

"Y/N! Y/N/N!" It was very distant, almost out of my hearing range, but I heard it loud and clear and it was ringing inside of my head

"Y/N! Y/N/N!" It was very distant, almost out of my hearing range, but I heard it loud and clear and it was ringing inside of my head. Harry was calling me, and something was terribly wrong.

They had been gone for so long and now this. Something is terribly wrong. I got up from my seat and jumped down down from the stands into the arena. Many people let out a shocked gasps and murmurs started to be heard.

I ran to the maze when Moody grabbed my wrist, "Where do you think you're going girl?!" He asked me as if i was insane for going towards the maze.

"Let Miss Lockwood pass Alastor." Dumbledore said calmly as if he knew where I was going. Moody grimaced but let go of my wrist. I smirked before using my hands to separate the bushes of the maze. This was going to leave some cuts...