Chapter 32: merry christmas

"Here we go

"Here we go ... daddy's back." Molly announced hauling Arthur to his seat and kissing his forehead.

"Talk about daddy issues." I whispered leaning into Remus's shoulder.

Remus chuckled and shook his head. "That would be like Sirius mocking mommy issues, mommy."

"Shove off Moony." I rolled my eyes at him and he smirked in return.

"Sit down everybody! Sit down! Now ... presents!" Molly had a parcel in each hand, the same shape but different colors. She looked at the twins and confusedly swapped the parcels from Fred to Gorge back to Fred. In the end she just gave both to them.

"Y/n, this is for you." Molly smiled before handing me a parcel as well.

A smile broke out on my face as I took the parcel she handed me. "Molly you shouldn't have."

"But I wanted to." She replied before she continued handing out the rest of the gifts.

"Ah Harry!" Molly happily handed a gift to Harry who just came in the room. "This one is for you."

"And now a Christmas toast to Mr Harry Potter without whom I would not be here. Harry." Arthur said raising his glass.

"Harry." We all repeated. I smiled at Harry who smiled back.

"Harry." Toasted Sirius coming into the room. I left my glass at the table and got up, walking up to Sirius.

"Merry Christmas, Padfoot." I said pulling him into a hug.
He hugged me back with the same warmth like all of those years ago. "Merry Christmas Vixen."

"Okay we get you are cute and all." Remus said tapping my shoulder. "But i want my Y/n/n hug."

Sirius and I laughed before letting go of each other and Remus immediately pulled me in his embrace. "Its nice having you back Y/n."

"Its nice having you two back." I replied smiling. Then a memory popped up inside of my head "Hello Remus." It took him a moment but then he remembered and chuckled at the memory.

"Sirius! James!" I yelled running into the big living room of the Potter Manor. It was currently Christmas break and the five of us were going to spend it together.

I saw Remus, James and Sirius talking, they all turned towards me and I jumped at James and Sirius at the same time causing the three of us to fall onto the floor.

"I missed you, you dorks!" I said not giving up on my attempt of hugging them. They laughed and hugged me back the best they could taking in my the position we were in.

We got up from the floor and laughed all together before actually hugging each other.

Remus huffed annoyed. "No 'hello Remus' no 'how are you Remus?' no 'are you having good holidays Remus?' But no! She only sees James and Sirius."