Chapter 63: not a moment of peace

As night fell guests arrived into the Burrow

As night fell guests arrived into the Burrow. Lively music played outside while people danced with no worries on their mind.

How I wish I felt the same. Whenever I closed my eyes an image of the letter would display in my mind. The words hunted me and just the thought of them made me want to scream. Yet that's the one thing I couldn't do. I needed to be strong and suck it up, for the trio's sake if not for my own.

Harry and I entered the party hand in  hand and were meet by Luna. "Hello Harry, Y/n." Luna said hint of surprise in her voice, she smiled at us sweetly.
"I have interrupted deep thoughts haven't I? I can see them growing smaller in your eyes."

Harry and I shook our heads and returned her smile. "Of course not. How are you Luna?"

"Very well, I got bitten by a garden gnome a few moments ago."  Luna said, just then a man I assume is her father came over. He kissed the top of her head and chuckled "Gnome saliva is beneficial. Xenophillius Lovegood."

He held out his hand and Harry shook it politely. I did the same thing before excusing myself. I left the tent and walked along the empty road. After some time i just stood in the same place kicking the rock that laid on the road.

"What are you doing?"
"Yeah what are you doing?"

I jumped around startled and looked at two redheads. Fred and George looked at me while wiggling their eyebrows.

"I needed a breather. It was too loud for me." I replied dusting my dress off.

"Really?" Asked Fred glancing between me and George.

"It doesn't have anything do to with the mysterious latter that you got from Dumbledore?" Asked George.

I stopped walking and turned around to look at them. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

"We don't want to pressure you." Fred told me.
"But if you want to talk, you know where to find us." Added George.

"Thanks guys. But I think i'll return to the wedding if you don't mind."

"Dance with me?" Harry asked as a slow song started playing in the background

"Dance with me?" Harry asked as a slow song started playing in the background. I put my glass down and took his offered hand. "It would be my pleasure."