Chapter 38: bye, bye Umbitch

"Are you sure?" I asked as Harry, Hermione Ron and I rushed to the moving stairs.

"I know what i saw!" Harry said. "Its the same thing. That wall from Department of Mysteries!"

"Harry but what if Voldemort meant for you to see this?" Hermione asked. "What if he's trying to get to you?"

"So what if he is!? I am not letting Sirius die! He's the only family I have left!" Harry told her.

"I'm not losing him!" My words came louder than intended them to. "I'm not losing Sirius, I just got him back."

There was a moment of pause.
"What do we do?" Ron asked.

"We will have to use Floo Powder." Harry replied.

"But Umbridge has all of them under surveillance." Hermione said.
I gave her a small smirk. "Not all of them."

"You are telling me we are breaking into teacher's office, stealing property and using it in a prohibited fireplace

"You are telling me we are breaking into teacher's office, stealing property and using it in a prohibited fireplace." Hermione whisper-yelled at me.

"Pretty much yeah." I replied grabbing a bag of Floo Powder.

"Guys you don't have to come." Harry said looking at us.

"Don't." I said stepping closer to him and placing a hand o his shoulder. "Try to stop me because it won't work and you know it."

"Yeah, of course we are coming." Ron told Harry.
"And besides we are in this together." Hermione added.

"That. You. Are." Came a voice from behind us. We all whipped around coming face to face with no other than the devil herself - Umbridge.

"Fuck!" I cursed loudly. I face palmed and shook my head. "I told you this isn't Slytherin common room."

"Nice try." Umbridge said, "Actually no it was a terrible try."

"I caught this one trying to help them." Somebody said dragging Neville into the room.

"Neville!" I exclaimed my eyes landing on the boy. And then I saw who was holding him. "Oh its Malfoy's offspring."