Chapter 22: order of the phoenix

Y/n honestly couldn't believe that she was running trough the streets of London in her animagus form of a red fox, again

Y/n honestly couldn't believe that she was running trough the streets of London in her animagus form of a red fox, again. Many people turned around and stared at her confusedly on the streets but she didn't really care.

Her priority was getting to her destination and making sure Harry was okay. God if she could she would kill the Dursley's. To be quiet frank she was never fond of Petunia to begin with and everything she did to Harry, made Y/n hate her even more.

Harry was upstairs along with Ron, Hermione, Fred and George

Harry was upstairs along with Ron, Hermione, Fred and George. He wanted to know what the meeting was about but they wouldn't let him. Of course he didn't like that but was there something he could do about it?
No, not much anyway.

A red fox stood outside of the front entrance on the what once was the noble house of Blacks, that now was the headquarters of The Order of Phoenix. The fox propped herself on her back legs and used her front legs to scratch on the door.

"Do you guys hear scratching too or am I imaging it?" Molly Weasley looked around the room filled with order members in confusion.

Sirius gave Remus a small smile, before turning to Molly with a smirk playing o his lips. "Vixen is here." He said.

Confused Molly got up and went to the front door. She opened it and the second she did the fox ran inside of the house straight for the order room. "Oh dear!" Molly cried out running after the fox.

"Y/N!" Both Remus and Sirius jumped from their chairs and ran up to the fox. Even if they had their doubts they disappeared the second they saw her. Because the two of them could never mistake her for anyone else.

Remus had tears in his eyes and so did Sirius. The fox transformed into Y/n leaving almost everyone in state of shock looking at the girl they thought died. Tears ran down her checks as she leaped towards the two of her friends trowing her arms around them and pulling them close until there was no closer left.

"Its you." Remus's voice came out as a mere whisper. "Merlin its really you."

"No its the Christmas ghost of past." Y/n murmured causing Sirius to laugh and Remus to scoff.