Chapter 50: katie bell and the cursed necklace

Ginny dragged me by arm into one of the jewelry stores

Ginny dragged me by arm into one of the jewelry stores. It was much warmer inside that outside where the snow was calmly falling down onto the ground. "What are we looking for?" I asked.

"Nothing, we're just checking what the store has to offer." I shook my head and followed after her. Ginny kept pointing to countless different bracelets, rings and necklaces. We were going from the side to the side of the store.

After what seemed like hours we left and walked down the snowy road together. "That necklace was pretty, wasn't it?"

"Which one Gin?" I asked taking her hand and spinning her around. She laughed now spinning me around. "You looked at so many I don't even know which one you're talking about."

"That silver one with pendant that looked like an angel wing." Ginny said.

"Do you wanna go back and get it?" I asked her moving her ginger hair out of her face.

She smiled and shook her head "No its fine I don't. It was too expensive either way. Do you need to go somewhere else or do you wanna go to Three Broomsticks?"

I knew Ginny better than she was aware of. She would talk about just some necklace if she didn't really like her. "I need to make a quick stop, you go to the Three Broomstick I'll come as soon as I finish."

"Are you sure? I can go with you." She offered, I smiled at her, "No, I'm sure. See you later, Ginny."
Ginny hugged me, "See you later, Y/n."

"Oh you're back

"Oh you're back." The shop worker said after I pushed trough the door of the same jewelry store. "Did you forget something Miss?"

"No, but could you help me find an necklace?" I asked. She walked towards where the necklaces were and gestured to me to follow her. "Do you know what kind of necklace."

"Its silver and it has a pendant in shape of an angel wing."

The worker smiled at me and pulled out one of the necklaces. "This one?" I nodded, remembering Ginny looking at it. "Are you taking it alone, or did you want the pair as well?"

"The pair?" I asked.

The worker took out another necklace similar to the first one, except instead of an angel wind it had a devil wing.
"I'll take both of them."