Chapter 64: regulus arcturus black

I woke up early in the morning

I woke up early in the morning. Sun still hasn't fully risen and birds cheerfully chirped.   I carefully removed Harry's arm that was around my waist and got up from the couch. I smiled when I noticed Ron's and Hermione's hands touching on the floor.

I walked out of the room without waking anyone up and walked upstairs, creating a small flame on the palm of my hand so that i had light in the dark corridors. I stopped in front of the room with Sirius's name on the door.

I pushed the door open and walked inside of the messy room. It looked both the same and different at the same time.  The bed wasn't made, a bicycle was on the floor along with many things out of place.

Walking around the room i noticed one word engraved in the wooden wall with a knife and smiled. I caressed it with my fingertips slowly.

'Blackwood'

I never realized how much I needed closure until now. I turned around walked over to Sirius's bed and laid down on it. I pushed my face into the pillow and just stayed like that.

"Hey stranger."

I turned around and smiled at a boy with black hair. He was wearing a suit and seemed to fit in perfectly at this stupid pureblood party.

"Hey Regulus. Don't you look dashing?"

Regulus chuckled and hugged me. "Look who's talking. My brother is one lucky idiot, let's just hope he doesn't screw up again or he will be a dead idiot."

I smiled and took a glass of punch from the table. "My knight in shining armor." I brought the cup to my lips but stopped just a second before I could drink it. "Sirius spiked the drinks didn't he."

"One part of me thinks he did."

"And the other part?" I cocked an eyebrow looking at the liquor inside the glass.

"The other part of me is absolutely positive he did." Regulus admitted. "Saw him near the table with drinks before the guest arrived."

I nodded and put the glass back on the table. "When we are at that. Where the heck is he?"

Regulus sighed and rolled his eyes. "In his room. He got into a fight with mom and told her to screw herself and her stupid party. Then he went into his room and now he doesn't want to come out."

"Sound like Siri. If you excuse me i'm going to go see him."  Regulus nodded and I walked towards the exit of the crowded living room.

"Y/n!" I turned back around, "Use a condom. I'm too young to be an uncle."
I smirked and rolled my eyes. "Regulus Arcturus Black. Who do you think I am? Of course I'll use a condom."