Chapter 75: passage to hogwarts

The four of us apparated in Hogsmeade, the alarms started making noise as soon as our feet touched the ground

The four of us apparated in Hogsmeade, the alarms started making noise as soon as our feet touched the ground. We looked at eachother before running to hide behind the bunch of flipped tables.

Two men came searching. They took of the cloaks from the tables but left when the alarms became louder on the other side of the village.

We ran again, trying to get into Honeydukes, or just away before we get caught. However we were met with a closed metal gate. Back door of one of the building opened and an old man's voice came from them.
"Over here, Potter."

Harry walked inside, me, Hermione and Ron following after him. "Did you get a look at him?" Ron asked catching his breath. "For I second i thought it was -"

"I know. Dumbledore." Hermione turned to look at the ginger haired boy. I walked slowly, looking around the room surrounding us. A painting of a girl slightly younger than us was hanging on the wall and for a second i could've sword I saw her move her head a bit.

Then my attention fell to the mirror that had a piece missing from it. More importantly the reflection, or who it was showing. "Harry? I can see you in this." I looked back to Harry who was holding a piece of glass and looking into it.

Harry came over to me still holding the glass in his hands. The doors opened again the same man walking in. "You bloody fools. What were you thinking coming here? Have you any idea how dangerous it is?"

"You're Aberforth, Dumbledore's brother." Harry said ignoring the question. "Its you who I have been seeing in here. You're the one who sent Dobby."

"Where have you left him?" Aberforth asked turning around to get a look at us. "He's dead." Harry told him.

"Sorry to hear. I liked that elf."
I did too.

Harry pointed to the mirror. "Who gave that to you? The mirror."

"Mundungs Fletcher, about a year ago." The man replied without even glancing our way.

"Dung had no right to. It belonged to-"
"Sirius." Aberforth cut Harry off in the middle of sentence. "Albus told me. He also told me you'd likely be hacked off if you ever found out I had it, but ask yourself where would you be if I didn't?"

Aberforth brought a plate with some food and drinks and placed it on the table. Harry, Hermione and Ron took the food and drinks while i just continued to look at the man in front of me. "Do you hear from the others? The Order?" I asked him.

"The Order's finished." Aberforth told me his voice even. "You-Know-Who's won. Anyone who says otherwise is kidding themselves."

"We need to get into Hogwarts." Harry said. "Tonight. Dumbledore gave us a job to do."

"Did he now? Nice job? Easy?" Aberforth asked with sarcasm.

"We've been hunting Horcruxes." Harry replied. "We think the last one is inside the castle, but we'll need help getting in."