Chapter 14: yule ball

The time passed in matter of seconds and before I knew it, it was time for the Yule Ball. A small amount of snow was covering the ground outside and weather was cold. And here I was nervously walking from side to side of my dorm.

I heard someone knock and I yelled for them to come in. Hermione slowly opened the door and walked in.

"Are you okay Y/n?" She asked me sitting down on my bed.

"No . . ." I said tapping my foot against the ground.

She got up and walked towards me, Hermione wrapped her arms around me and pulled me in a hug. "Don't worry Y/N

. Everything is going to alright. And besides its obvious that Harry likes you."

"That's the problem." I said pushing her away.

She looked at me while a confused expression occupied her face, "He's not supposed to like me Hermione. That's sick!"

She reached for me but I vamp-speeded to the other side of the room, "That's like you saying that you're in love with Severus!"

"First of all EW!" She said walking closer to me step by step, "And second, why do you feel like that?"

"Because its true Hermione." I replied sitting down at the bed. "I was his fathers best friend for fucks sake! How do you justify that, huh?"

"Y/n -"

"James and Lily would be disgusted by me if they were alive. How could I do that to my best friends? How could I allow myself to like their kid!? -" Before I could say anything else I was cut off by Hermione's hand making contact with my skin.

Did she just slap me?

I blinked a few times rubbing my check and looking at the wide-eyed girl in front of me, "Godric, Y/n I'm so sorry I didn't -"

I placed my hand over her mouth to shush her up, "Thank you Granger. I think I needed that."

"Oh well I'm still sorry." She said.

"Don't worry about it. Now what the fuck are you waiting for? You should be getting ready and not helping me get trough my panic attacks."

"But- "

"GO!" She nodded and ran back to her dorm.

I turned to face the mirror that wan hanging on the wall. My hair was messed up because I was pulling it earlier, my clothes looked like I rolled down the stairs with them. If I wanna look like a human being I need to start getting ready about now.

I did my make up deciding to for some more innocent eye-shadow colors and red lipstick.

Now it was time to get dressed

Now it was time to get dressed. Thank Godric I brought my dress collection, well a good half of it, if nothing else. I found a red dress to match the lipstick, that also had a cut on the skirt so it could show my legs a bit.