Chapter 72: malfoy manor

⚠️TW : This chapter contains death and violence + brief mention of self harm

When I said I wanted to get out Xenophillius's house no matter what, I didn't mean running away from Snatchers. But here we are . . . . doing just that.

In the process of dodging an attack Ron hit his shoulder on the tree and fell onto the ground with a loud hiss of pain. I stopped and ran back to help him up.

"Thanks." Said Ron as we started running again, Snatchers just behind us.
"Couldn't let you die now, could I?" I asked with a smirk jumping over a log on the ground.

I noticed Harry on the ground and Hermione standing near him breathing heavily. In this moment Ron stopped mattering and I used the vampire super-speed to run over to Harry. I dropped on my knees so fast I was sure it made bruises.

"The Hallows they exist!" Harry said gasping, Hermione must have hit him with a curse because his face looked pretty different. "But his only after one of them. He's gonna have it by the end of the night. You-Know-Who has found the Elder wand."

Someone grabbed me by the shoulders and held me tightly so that I wouldn't be able to get out of his grasp. One of the other Snatchers grabbed Hermione.

"Leave her!" Ron hissed at the Snatcher that was holding Hermione. That however earned him a punch in the stomach.

"Hey! Leave him!" Hermione yelled trying to break free.

"Your boyfriend will get worse than that if he doesn't learn to behave himself." Scabior said walking towards us.  He looked Harry up and down grimacing  as he did so. "What happened to you, ugly? What's your name?"

"Dudley." Harry replied withing seconds. "Vernon Dudley."

"Check it." Scabior told the Snatchers before walking up to me. He grabbed my chin and made me look into his eyes. "And you my lovely? What do they call you?"

"I mean I was called a lot of things. There's always slut, whore, bitch, ignorant little girl and many others." I grinned sourly. "But you call me Vixen."

He looked into my eyes, and i noticed his slowly leaning forward. Just in case I slowly bared my fangs out still keeping my mouth closed so he wouldn't notice them.  Before anything could happen one of the other Snatchers spoke up.

"There's no Vernon Dudley on here." He said holding up a small notebook.

Scabior turned away from me and back to Harry. "Did you hear that ugly? The list says that you're lying. How come you don't want us to know who you are?"

"The lists wrong, I told you who I am." Harry replied sticking to his original act. Scabior walked to him and used his wand to move Harry's hair away from his forehead.

All of us were silent, not knowing what to do. Scabior let out a breath and said: "Change of plans. We're not taking this lot to the Ministry."

"