Chapter 76: rowena ravenclaw's diadem

"Want the honors, Vixen?" Remus asked me while the Order, me, Ron and Hermione stood in front of the door to the great hall

I smiled at him. "Of course I do, Moony." I put my hands of the wooden doors and pushed them open. All of us walking inside of the Great Hall where Harry stood in the middle of the room.

"And I'm afraid its quite extensive." Harry said looking at Severus. "How dare you stand where he stood? Tell them how it happened that night! Tell them how you looked him in the eye, a man who trusted you, and killed him!"

Snape whipped out his wand, I was quick to run up to Harry and push him behind me while Minerva stepped in front of me. Severus and Minerva had their wands up, pointed at eachother while I held my hand up a fireball peacefully surrounding my palm.

I fired the ball at him but Severus had a shield up. Minerva joined me, the two of us shooting fire spells at the black haired man. He was backing away and we were stepping forward with every attack.

He swiped his cloak disappearing into a trace of black smoke that flew trough the window breaking the glass.
"Coward!" Minerva shouted after him.

"Snivellus! Come and fight you idiot!" I yelled angry, but it didn't matter anymore. He was already gone and I was yelling after someone who wasn't anywhere close to hearing me.

Minerva waved her wand fire lighting up the great hall so it was light again. Students clapped and cheered having happy faces. I noticed Harry's face expression change as he slowly sunk to the floor.

Suddenly the hall was dark again, clouds flying on the top of the room. Three girls screamed each starting after the other finished.

"I know that many of you will want to fight." Said a voice I could easily recognize as Voldemort's. "Some of you may even think that to fight is wise, but this is folly. Give me Harry Potter, do this and none should be harmed. Give me Harry Potter and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched. Give me Harry Potter and you will be rewarded. You have 1 hour." The clouds disappeared just as they appeared, the fire light up again.

"What are you waiting for?!" Slytherin girl, Pansy Parkinson asked. "Someone grab him!"

I hissed at her bearing out my fangs, I leaped forward but didn't make it far considering that Harry wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back. My back was pressed against his chest, I huffed angrily and Harry kissed the top of my head to reassure me.

"Students out of bed!" Yelled Flich from the distance, his voice getting closer to the Great Hall. "Students out of bed!" He came running in, holding Mrs Norris in his arms. "Students in the corridors!"

"They are supposed to be out of bed, you blithering idiot." Minerva told him.

"Oh . . ." Flich said. "Sorry ma'am."

Minerva came closer to us, holding up her robes to be able to walk easier. "As it happens Mr Flich, your arrival is most opportune. If you would I would like you, please to lead Miss Parkinson and the rest of the Slytherin house from the hall."