Chapter 40: nice to see you again

I looked at Y/n who was laying in the bed in Hospital Wing

I looked at Y/n who was laying in the bed in Hospital Wing. I took her hands in mine and brushed my fingers over her knuckles. Her hair was spread around the pillow under her head, her eyes closed, and her breathing steady.

All of our friends were here before but they let me have some privacy with her.
I am not sure what happened but after Voldemort disappeared Y/n passed out.

"Harry?"

I turned around to see Dumbledore coming towards me. He stood on the opposite side of the bed from me and looked at Y/n.

"Professor whats going on?" I asked. "Is Y/n alright?"

He gave me a small smile and took Y/n's other hand.
"Y/n will be fine Harry."

"Forgive me professor. But the way you sound sure, too sure. Makes me think that this isn't the first time this had happen." I told Dumbledore.

"You're smart boy Harry." He replied. "And you are right. This isn't the first time this happened to Y/n."

"Can you tell me why?" I asked.

"You have a right to know." He replied. "Y/n is a special kind of witch. You have probably seen her doing magic without a wand which it self is powerful thing. But she's also an elemental witch. That allows her to use the powers of the 4 elements. Even when she was a human Y/n's powers were unbelievably strong, but since she became a heretic she has gotten even more powerful."

A moment of pause followed as both of us looked at Y/n.
"She tired herself out.  Y/n is fine Harry. Her body is just recovering from the huge amount of magic she used up without pause. She's strong, she will wake up in an hour or two."

I opened my eyes, in front of my face into my view coming three figures

I opened my eyes, in front of my face into my view coming three figures. One woman with red hair and green eyes, a Harry lookalike and Sirius.

Wait what?!

"AHHHHHHHH!"

I jumped up from whatever I was on and started backing away. "Lily!? James!? Sirius!?"

Lily waved me shyly. "Hi darling ..."

"Oh my god! Am I dead?" I asked, more hopeful than I should have been. "Did I finally die? I thought universe hated me but for once I get what I want."