Chapter 29: mistletoe

⚠️This chapter contains smut

"Guys it was fantastic." I clapped my hands together and smiled at the group in front of me.

"This is our last training before the Christmas." Harry said.

I smiled and nodded. "So, try to relax and have a good time over the break."

Merlin knows we all need it with this control freak pinkie.

"And we'll see each other after the break." Harry added.

Soon enough almost everybody left, going back to their dorms.

"You two coming?" Ron asked holding the door open.

I shook my head and smiled at the ginger. "Nah, Harry and I will stay to clean up a bit."

"Well good luck." Hermione said walking trough the door Ron was still holding open. "We'll see you in the morning. Come on Ron!"

She basically dragged Ron out by arm, giving me a smirk to which i replied with shaking my head and rolling my eyes at her.

Harry walked up to me, and smiled. "You did amazing . . . I mean you're an amazing teacher."

"You're not so bad yourself Mr Potter." I replied. We both laughed and then just started in each others eyes.

Looking up my eyes landed on a mistletoe growing from the ceiling. "Mistletoe..." I murmured.

"Probably full of Nargles." Harry commented.

A small laugh escapes my lips and I looked at him. "I still have no idea what those are."

"Neither do I." I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his face to mine.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer, so that my chest was pressed against him.

I smiled and he pressed his lips against mine. Our tongues fought for dominance and I won, exploring his mouth with my tongue.

I tangled my hands in his hair and he moaned in the kiss. "Is there something you're trying to hint me?" I asked him gesturing to the king size bed that was now in the middle of the room.

Harry blushed furious shade of scarlet. "I-.... uhm... m-maybe..." He admitted nervously. "Is - is that something you would want?.... With me?"

I stepped away from him and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Of course I would. But are you sure that you want to have sex with me?"

I sighed and ran a hand down his arm. "I don't want you to think we have to do this. My blood should have left you system by now, so I'll ask you again. Are you sure that you want this?"

He nodded looking straight into my eyes. "I'm sure Y/n. As long as you want this too."

I smiled at him and walked him to the bed. I pushed him down on the mattress and climbed on top of him. "Oh, trust me I do Harry."

I started kissing his neck until I found his sweet spot. He moaned and i smirked before I started attacking that spot with kisses and a few gentle bites. It took me a lot of control not to sink my fangs into his neck, especially now that I was so close to the vein but my self control was a lot of help.

Harry tried taking of my shirt, I smirked against the skin of his neck and then pulled away taking my shirt of and trowing it somewhere in the room. Then I took off his, slowly and taking my time for each button. Once I was done I threw it in the same direction where mine was.

I ran my hands down his stomach, and boy he had a good body. I leaned down to him so that when I spoke our lips brushed. "What do you want?"

"Y-you..." he mumbled.