Chapter 69: godric's hallow

I swung my legs back and forth while sitting next to Hermione on the rocks that had a flat surface

I swung my legs back and forth while sitting next to Hermione on the rocks that had a flat surface. She was reading a book while I just sat there thinking.

"Y/n! Hermione!" We heard Harry's voice yell out from the tent, he came running towards us carrying a snitch in his hands. "Hermione you were right, when you said snitches have flesh memories. But I didn't catch the first snitch with my hands I almost swallowed it."

He sat next to me and put the Snitch into Hermione's hands. She closed her book and examined it. "I open at the close." She read out the words on the snitch.

"What do you think that means?" Harry asked her gesturing to the golden ball in her hands.

"I don't know." Hermione admitted, she grabbed her book and started flipping trough the pages. "I found something as well. At first I thought it was an eye but now i don't think it is. It isn't a rune, and it isn't anywhere in Spellman's Syllabary."

She put her finger on the page directly pointing at a triangle with a circle inside of it. "It isn't a part of the book, somebody inked it in."

"Luna's dad was wearing that at Bill's and Fleur's wedding." Harry said.

Hermione let out a breath, a clear look of confusion of her face. "Why would somebody draw it in a children's book?"

Harry clapped his hands together. "Look, Y/n, Hermione, I've been thinking. I want to go to Godric's Hallow. Its where I was born, its where my parents died."

Its where I died. The words were on the tip of my tongue and yet I didn't bring myself to say them.

"That's exactly where he will expect you to go, because it means something to you." Replied Hermione going by the principle of logic.

"Yeah but it means something to him too, Hermione." Harry told her. "You-Know-Who almost died there. Isn't that exactly a type of place to hide a Horcrux?"

"Its dangerous Harry." She said picking up her things from the ground.

"Doesn't really matter at this point." I said getting up as well. "Right now everywhere is dangerous."

"I have to admit, I've been thinking and we'll have to there at some point." Hermione admitted. "I think its possible something else is hidden there."

"What?" Harry asked balancing himself on the rocks. Hermione stopped walking and turned to look at him. "The sword. If Dumbledore wanted you to find it but didn't want the Ministry to get their hands on it where better to hide it than in the birth place of the founder of Gryffindor?"

Hermione touched the strands of hair falling onto Harry's forehead and chuckled. "Don't ever let me give you a haircut again."

I ruffled Harry's hair and smiled at Hermione. "I think it looks cute."

"Oh please." Hermione replied with a small smile. "You were laughing the whole time."