Chapter 20: end of term

I woke up with sun shining into my eyes from my window I forgot to cover it with curtains last night. I couldn't believe the year was already finished. It feels as if yesterday I only stepped back into Hogwarts and now in the blink of an eye the year was over.

I pushed the bed covers off myself and got up, the warm air sticking to my exposed skin as I did so. Seeing it was the last day of term I didn't need to wear a uniform today. I opened my closet and quickly packed some clothes into my trunk, I also picked out an outfit to wear and closed the closet.

 I opened my closet and quickly packed some clothes into my trunk, I also picked out an outfit to wear and closed the closet

I exited my dorm and since it was already late went straight to the courtyard. The halls were busy with students passing trough and I barely managed to walk past them, taking in consideration i already bumped into a few of them.

"Y/n." I heard a firm yet calm and soothing voice call my name. I didn't need to turn around to know who it was, because I would always recognize that voice.

"Severus." I replied turning around and sure enough it was him. He gestured to me to follow him and I did. I followed him until we stopped at an more private area that wasn't as busy as the other halls.

I looked up at him, god i hate that he's taller than me, and waited for him to speak. After all he was the one that called me.

He took the hint to speak and swallowed before he opened his mouth to speak. "I have been thinking about it a lot, and I would like to start over. If that is what you still want, if you still want to be my friend."

I smiled at an old friend warmly, "Oh Sev . . . I'd love nothing more that to be your best friend again."

He smiled back at me - an actual smile. And pulled me in a hug that I gladly returned. "But be honest, part of the reason you did this was because you knew I'd stir up even more shit next year if you didn't forgive me." I mumbled into his chest.

" . . . maybe." He replied with a small laugh.

When I finally arrived to the courtyard it was even busier than the halls

When I finally arrived to the courtyard it was even busier than the halls. Beauxbatons students, and Durmstrang student were saying their goodbyes to friend they made here in Hogwarts. It was an interesting scenery really, but also a cute one.

"Y/N!" A familiar female voice with strong French ascent called my name. Fleur and her little sister - Gabrielle came up to me both with smiles on their faces.

"Write to us will you?" Fleur asked giving me an envelope.

I smiled at the blonde, "I will, you two write as well."

Gabrielle smiled and nodded and so did Fleur. "Oh my we must go Gabrielle or will be late." She said "Thank you for everything again Y/n." And then she kissed my check.

"Ce fut un plaisir. Et faites attention vous?" Fleur looked at me confused before breaking into a smile and pulling me in a hug.
[Translation ; It was a pleasure. And take care will you?]

"Nous allons. Jusqu'à ce que nous nous revoyions, Y/n." Fleur said before her and Gabrielle ran off.
[Translation ; We will. Until we meet again, Y/n.]

Jusqu'à ce que nous nous revoyions Fleur. And I have a feeling we will...

I noticed Harry who was standing in one of the open hallways looking at the groups of Beauxbatons, Durmstrang and Hogwarts students hugging and talking with eachother. I smiled to myself watching him smile and walked over to the boy with glasses. I sneaked up behind him and place my hands over his glasses.

"Guess who?" I whispered in his ear from behind. I could feel his checks heat up and I thought that it was extremely cute.

"Vixen." He replied turning around to face me. I removed my hands from his glasses and let one fall to my side while I placed the other one on his check gently running my thumb over the cut from the battle with Voldemort that still hasn't completely healed.

"Its okay if I call you that, right?" He asked looking at me. I nodded as a smile spread across my face, "More than okay."

He smiled at me and took my hand in his kissing the top of it. I chuckled and pulled him in a kiss he immediately returned.

"Honestly, you two are disgusting."

We broke apart and turn to see Ron and Hermione standing in front of us. "You will be too, when you find a girl." Hermione lectured Ron, "That is, if you find a girl."

Ron glared at Hermione before his eyes snapped to me. "Lockwood don't you dare-"

"BURN WEASLEY!" I shouted jumping up and down, mostly doing it to annoy Ron. Merlin, I love this friend group.

Hermione and Harry laughed at my behavior while Ron tried to glare at me but failed, laughing as well.

"Gosh, I don't know why they call you the 'Golden Trio' but you guys are one of the weirdest and most interesting friend groups  I have even seen. And that a lot coming from an Marauder." I said laughing.

"Haven't you hear Y/n?" Hermione asked me with a mixture of a smirk and a smile, on her lips.

"Yeah, haven't you heard?" Ron questioned with the same smirk-smile that Hermione had.

Confused I turned to Harry who was wearing the same face expression as the other two, not being much of a help.

"You really haven't heard Y/n?" Harry teased, "We're not a Golden Trio anymore." he said looking me in the eyes. "We're a Golden Four now."

I smile broke onto my face as I pulled the three of them in a group hug. "Honestly I love all of you bitches."

"We love you two Y/n." They replied in union.

"But we need to work on your vocabulary." Hermione added.

"Try again next year, Granger." I said placing a hand on her shoulder, "This one is fucking over."

Hermione groaned rolling her eyes at me, "Anyways, you will all write won't you?" We all nodded. "Promise?"

"Promise." Harry and Ron told her.

"You too Y/n." She said looking at me.

"I promise." I smiled at her. She smiled back at me "Good."

"Now do you all want to come over to mine and let me give you a tour of my fancy new apartment in London?"