BIO

Character design:

Name:

·  Fukazawa Yato

Characteristics:

· 5,9 feet

· 16 years old

Abilities:

· Have a monstrous potential

· Good observer

·  Have good grades at school

· He has good physical abilities

· Good liar

· Able to adapt himself face to a particular situation or problem

Personality:

· Extremely nonchalant

· Can be friendly... (only if he's in the mood for it)

· Prefer and don't mind being alone.

More information:

· Likes: reading, sleeping,  sports, acting like a fool sometimes, nickname

· Dislike: his bad luck, people who are perverts and useless, getting up early

·  Curious\have a certain interest in good people.

· Has one brother

I know it's a short bio, haha, but I don't want to spoil Yato's character too much. I'm telling you right away that Yato is not going to be better than Ayanakoji. Kiyo is still the Masterpiece of the WhiteRoom. But Yato has much more potential than Kiyo. For example, if Yato had been in the 4th generation of the WhiteRoom, he would surely be equal to or even superior to Ayanakoji.

I will also include some characters from other series BUT they are also OC characters. They will mostly be used for Yato's backstory\background. 

English is not my first language. Sorry if the grammar is not always perfect and for the grammatical mistakes. The story is inspired by the Fanfiction of Azreel13 – I am an ordinary person. I asked his permission to take his story as inspiration for the first Volumes. What I will keep nearly the same in my story will be the action of the OC\READER, but the background of the main character will change and his personality. Go check out his amazing story if you haven't yet!

I hope you will enjoy my story!