Volume 7,5: A long day

Chapter 2

Yato Pov:

24 December 

Yato: Yawns...

I was currently outside in front of my dorm building...

I take out my phone to look at the time and it was 7h30 a.m...

Yato: Arg... I hate getting up early in the morning... even more when I have the chance to sleep...

I was currently waiting for someone... While I was waiting I take a look around...

There was a lot of snow on the ground... there must a snowed a lot during the night. But it hardly snowed anymore and there wasn't announcing more snow for today...

I continued to wait a moment until I slowly start to lose patience...

Yato: It's better to be important...

Just as I thought this I heard some footsteps coming from my left... So I just turn around to look if it was the person I was waiting for...

There was no one around because we were on vacation and it was early in the morning

There was no one around because we were on vacation and it was early in the morning... so the footsteps that I heard were from the man I was waiting for...

Horikita Manabu...

He continue to walk until he was just next to me...

Horikita: Glad to see that you are not late today...

Yato: Hoi don't start this or I just go back to my room to sleep...

Hearing this I could see a little smile on his face...

Manabu: I see that you are not someone of the morning...

Yato: Exactly... even more when I have the chance to sleep so I hope the reason you called me here today is worth my time...

Manabu: Worth... well it would depend... it's was just a continuation of our conversation from yesterday...

I then start looking at him with a puzzled expression...

But he just ignored it and start walking away...

Manabu: Anway we should go or we going to be late...

I remain there for a moment until I just decided to follow him... the situation seemed more complicated than I initially thought...So I decided to follow him.

I join him and I was now walking next to him...

Yato: Late huh... we need to be somewhere at a specific time?

Manabu: Let's say we would be late for the meeting that I organized...

Yato: ...

I just start looking at him in silence... he didn't tell me more about this because he probably thought that it was useless and that I will have the answer to my question soon enough...