Volume 7,5 SS

Shinna Hiyori: Question

I was currently at the library. Even if we were in the winter holiday, if we wore the uniform we can go to the school. So far I have worn my uniform every day since the holiday started...well aside from the 25. On this day the whole school was closed so I just read books in my room. 

But today, the 28 December, I put on my uniform this morning and went to the library around 10 a.m... Today I've got a meeting with someone. To be honest I was scared that this person doesn't call me back after our first meeting but I've been glad to see his message yesterday.

I have finished the two books that I borrow from the library... Do you still want to talk about them?

When I read this message I immediately asked him if we could meet tomorrow to discuss about these books. Unfortunately, it was not something I could talk about with many people here in this school. Everyone seems obsessed with the A-Class and confrontation...

Hiyori: Confrontation...

I then start thinking about someone I recently saw and heard rumors about...

But as soon as I started to think about him... I saw the person that I was waiting for entering the library.

I just start waving at him and he suddenly noticed me...

He starts walking towards me until...

???: Hey sorry for being late... I didn't know I needed to be in uniform to enter the school...

Hiyori: Oh I'm sorry... I should have warned you Fuakzawa-kun!

The person I was waiting for was Fukazawa Yato from the D-Class. I met him recently and was surprised by him... he wasn't as I thought and how Ryuuen told us. And when I saw that he was someone interested in literature... I started to talk with him about books while forgetting he was from another class. 

Fukazawa: Don't apologize haha! It's just me who should have read the rules...

He then sits in front of me and starts taking out books from his bags...

Hiyori: But you seriously go back to your room to change into your uniform only to talk about books with me?

Fukazawa: Well yeah... I already agreed to meet you... I just ignored this meeting because I forgot my uniform would have been rude...

Hiyori: Wow thank you Fuakzawa-kun... I'm soo happy to have someone to talk to about books!

He then starts looking at me... I wondered if I showed too much enthusiasm and scared him but...

Fukazawa: Well to be honest there is no one I know who seems to love books like you. So being here is not a problem at all, in fact, I don't have anything else to do soo...

Hiyori: Wow I'm glad to hear that!

I said this but realise my mistake

Hiyoir: Ahh well not that you don't have anything else to do but that you enjoy talking books! 

Seeing my reaction he just start laughing...

Fukazawa: Hahaha that's okay that's okay! I understood what you mean...

I just took a deep breath hearing this... making the conversation is still not easy when it's not related to books.

I then start looking at Fukazawa until something caught my attention... So I start looking at it until...

Fukazawa: Ehh everything is okay Shinna?

I just realized that I spaced out for a moment...

Hiyoir: Ahh sorry sorry Fukazawa-kun it's just...