Volume 4: Another one

Chapter 1

3rd person Pov:

 Two days have passed since the test on the uninhabited island ended.

All the students had recovered their energy from their week on the desert island. They all start enjoining their remaining week on the cruise ship. This ship had a lot of activity witch for the most part was free. This was the type of summer holiday that a normal student could not afford to buy. 

The students were divided into groups of around 4 people per room

The students were divided into groups of around 4 people per room. The group was formed randomly, so if you were lucky you could be placed in the same group as your friends. It was at the end of July, around noon, in one of the rooms of the D-class boys...

???: Hoi wake up! It's already noon!

???: Ehhh urusai, give me a break...

???: What? You will really waste all your time sleeping? You should take the example of me and Yamauchi, Fukazawa!

Yato Pov:

Why...Why... Why I was put in this group... when we had finished the exam two days ago, I learned that I had been put in the same room as Ike, Yamauchi... the week will be long...

Yato: Sighs... Why are you bothering me, Ike? Go have fun if you want but let me sleep.

Ike: Ehh sleep??? you are not serious right now? We are on a cruise with a lot of girls!! This is our chance, come with us it's a victory for sure!!

Yato: Sighs...

It's too late to go back to sleep anyway... I'm fully awake now...

Yato: So if I understood correctly what you saying, you both succeeded to seduce some girls during these last two days?

Ike and Yamauchi's expressions completely changed when I say that...

Yamauchi: Eh W-Well, you know the best is to take too slow at first... right Kanji?

Ike: YEAH! Exactly, that's how it should be done! Haha, you have so much to learn Fukazawa!

Yato: Ehhhhhhhhhh