Volume 7,5: This Senpai

Chapter 1 : 

23 December

Yato Pov:

The winter holidays. A moment that every student was probably waiting for. After the tough first part of the year, we have been through... student probably was expecting a lot these vacations.

And it was Christmas soon... People would probably enjoy these holidays by hanging out with their friends or even lovers. Enjoy their free time the best could before the school resume...

Now you probably wonder what I do to enjoy those winter Holidays?

The answer is simple...

Nothing...

It's quite sad when you think about it... Nothing changed since the first holidays of this summer. But to be honest I'm still fine with it.  I don't mind being alone and relaxing a bit... 

After all, that happened recently...Ryuuen, Kushida, Sakayanagi, Nagumo, and Kiyo that I needed to keep an eye on them or even managed the problems they could cause to me...

But the most problematic one was this mysterious man... After all, an unknown enemy is that's what is the most dangerous. But I made my decision about this problem... I decided to stay in this school as long I still don't know the real reason why Mori send me here and the reason that this man was here...and who is he at the same time... The reason Mori send me here and this man are probably linked. I can't be sure but soo far it's the best lead I have...

But since I have an unknown enemy I need to be on my guard... My past can catch up with me even here...

But... That's why when she answers me...

Kei: B-But I would not hate you Yato! Y-You someone important to me and just by this towel I know it was difficult for you...

Kei answer me this when I asked her if she was hating me since I didn't do anything to go save her and let Kiyo handle everything as he wished...

To be honest it would have been easier if she would have answered me Yes... Yes that she hates me for not intervening to help her as I promised her when I accepted to be her fake boyfriend...be her protection...

Now that I know there is someone who knows my past... it can become dangerous for people around me... so everything would have been easier if she would have answered yes and kept her distance from me...

I'm someone who attracts misfortune...

Yato: ...

But aside from this... I was kinda surprised by her answer...the normal reaction would have been to hate me for not intervening. It was my plan after all... I let Kiyo handle everything for in the end she could hate me and stop this relationship with me...but in the end, she didn't affect her opinion on me?

Yato: ...

I was currently in my room... It was around 1 p.m and I was just sitting on my bed while watching the TV and thinking about the situation with Kei until...

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

It was coming from my door... there was someone who knocked at it...I look at my phone to see if I was late for a meeting that I have later but I still had plenty of time so I wasn't too sure who it was...

I just get up from my bed and walk over to my door and open it without looking at the peephole to look who it was...

As soon as I open the door and started to see who it was...