Volume 10 SS

Last warning that last week I released two chapters, so if you missed one just be sure to read them before the SS!

.

.

.

Matsushita Chiaki: What did planned exactly?

Matsushita: W-What is exactly going on?

Just before Chabashira-sensei arrived for we could start the class vote... Yamauchi-kun decided to speak up again in front of the classroom.

I thought it was a useless attempt to save up himself from being expelled...

But I immediately became unsure about it... Because this morning, when I entered in the classroom, I noticed this strange mood. 

When Fukazawa-kun arrived, I tried to subtly gain his attention by eye contact but he didn't notice me...or he just ingored me?

I couldn't know exactly what, but I knew something was odd after Yamauchi-kun decided to speak up...

And I was right...

Yamauchi-kun told us that he wasn't the real traitor in this classroom. I was unsure about what he was trying to say until he started pointing at a person... the guy sitting next to Horikita-san...

Fukazawa Yato...

The situation was bad...no...it was the worst situation possible.

A few days ago, I met with Fuakzawa-kun to talk about this exam and he told me that he wanted Yamauchi-kun out of this school, but now the situation was against him...

But the most worrying was that Fukazawa-kun remained silent all the long when Yamauchi-kun attacked him and tried to make him the traitor of this class.

But there was also something else that was bothering me... something that even Fukazawa-kun's girlfriend was surprised by... the number of people who seemed to know what Yamauchi was trying to say. As if he talked about this with a few people in the class before...

I can understand why Karuziawa-san has been cast away from this since she is Fukazawa-kun's girlfriend and if she knew what Yamauchi-kun was trying to do... she would have told Fukazawa-kun about this...

But why me? After all I have a good reputation in this class... I'm not someone like Kushida-san or Karuziawa-san but still... Why I have not been informed of this? I analyzed a few of my classmates and I can't understand why some seemed to have been put in the confidence before me.

Of course, if only I could have been aware of what Yamauchi-kun wanted to do, I could have helped Fukazawa-kun...but now I couldn't help me...Standing up from him was useless and I would just reveal myself too much...

But if all this continues like this... if Yamauchi-kun continues to convince people and Fukazawa-kun remains silent about the accusation about him having private points...

It could end up in the worst scenario possible for this class... Expelling Fuakzawa-kun is the worst choice possible. Someone talented like him is not what they need to do to reach the A-Class... I swear, how can they be this stupid?

Fukazawa: ...

The more Yamauchi-kun continued his speech against Fukazawa... the only person who was standing for him was Horikita-san and, surprisingly Koenji-kun...

But finally after a moment...when Horikita-san didn't have any other choice but to accept the request of Yamauchi-kun and the class...she asked to verify the phone of Fukazawa-kun herself...