Volume 11,5 SS

Chabashira Sae:  Who are you?

At the request of the chairman Sakayanagi, I left the ceremony of the new graduates to go meet Ayanakoji.

I ended up being a bit in advance for the meeting time.

Chabashira: Ayanakoji...

To be honest, I was disappointed... With chairman Sakayanagi's interest in this kid, the fact that his father came to meet him, plus his attitude in general...

I wasn't expecting him to lose during the final exam of the year.

Of course, he went against the A-Class and the student named Sakayanagi but still...

The way he acted and talked during the year...I thought he could be above everyone else in this school.

But after this defeat and my disappointment in Ayanakoji, I had a weird thought...

Would he have been able to win against the A-Class and Sakayanagi?

I couldn't get this annoying question out of my mind since the exam ended.

But suddenly, as I was thinking about all this, the door of the room finally opened and Ayanakoji arrived.

There was still no sign of Mashima, so during that time I started to talk with Ayanakoji.

He still had the same attitude as usual...as if he didn't lose during the last exam.

But suddenly... as I was confronting him about all this, his attitude changed completely...

Ayanakoji: My way of thinking has changed. After April, I plan to seriously target Class A.

I couldn't help to be surprised to hear this...

Chabashira: What's the joke here? Preparing this meeting as well, what are you thinking?

Ayanakoji: I'm completely serious. I plan to break away from Class D or Class C. However, because of the differences in Class Points, there's no guarantee that I'll be able to rise to Class A at the end of the next year. But I'm confident that we'll be able to rise to Class B.

Chabashira: Anything coming out of your mouth would mean nothing if you don't actually intend to do anything.

Ayanakoji: That's true. But are you sure you want to throw me away who represents your only ticket for the A-Class?

I was a bit annoyed by his words but suddenly as I was looking at him he continued...

Ayanakoji:  No...you're right...

Chabashira: Huh?

With the same attitude he had since the beginning, he switched his gaze toward the door.

Ayanakoji: He would be able to be your ticket for the A-Class... After all, I'm sure he would have won this exam...

Chabashira: ...

I just remained silent as I immediately understood who he was talking about...

Ayanakoji: Anyway You'll learn the truth later in the meeting. So you will be able to make a choice Sensei...

Chabashira: Learn the truth.....?

I didn't understand what he was trying to say but in the end, I was wrong...

The new acting Tsukishiro...

The man who intervened during an exam between students. Who made Ayanakoji lose this exam...

But after learning all the truth...just as I was thinking about all this, Ayanakoji raised a question that shocked me...

About Fukazawa Yato.