Volume 3: Disturbing news

Chapter 7

Yato: Pov: 

It was now 9:30 a.m. It had been about 1h30 since I left our camp after being expelled. I decided to take a break and sit on a rock...

Yato: That still bothers me...

I had this bad feeling about Kushida... but nothing proves that she would have revealed that I was the leader to Ibuki... In fact, it's quite the opposite, Kushida can be considered as one of the leaders of our class with Hirata... I don't see why she would have betrayed the class, it doesn't match with her personality of the perfect and nice girl... 

Yato: Sighs...

Anyway, I will just stay on my guard during the last two days... because I have no idea who could have sold the fact I was the leader to C-class... the only lead I had is Kushida but I am not sure after have thought about it...

Yato: Good now where I should go?

I probably have two options that I could do...

The first one would be to go to the camp of B-class and ask them if I can stay with them for the rest of the week. With the personally of Ichinose, she will certainly accept and Horikita told me that we have formed an alliance between our two classes... this is probably the safest and easiest solution for me...

And the other option would be simply to stay in the forest. I would probably have more freedom but the big disadvantage will be that I would have to do everything by myself. Food, water, fire I will have to make my own camp... so more work...

Yato: I will choose the simplicity

There are only two days left I will not add more work... I'm just going to go see the B-class.

I get up and set off toward their camp.

.

.

.

Mini time skip

Yato Pov:

I finally arrive at the camp of B-class and I saw that their class cohesion was still the same as last time I saw it... I still think Ichinose's naive way of thinking is really not excellent and poses a lot of weakness but when I saw her class I can't deny that this has is an advantage...

Ichinose noticed me and stopped what she was doing and walked toward me...

Ichinose: Hey it's Fukazawa-kun! How are you doing!

Yato: Oh Hello Ichinose I'm good thanks. You, how is it with the exam?

Ichinose: I'm doing fine, we do our best for this exam!! But tell me, what brings you here?

Yato: Well you see I would have a favor to ask you.

Ichinose: Of course I would do my best to help you with pleasure!

Yato: Thanks! The thing is that there was an argument in my class so to avoid more problems they decided to exclude me from the camp. So I was wondering if it was possible if I can stay here for the last two days.

I didn't tell her the whole story but technically I didn't lie to her...

Ichinose: Oh that's terrible I'm soo sorry for you. Of course, you can stay here!

Yeah, she is really too kind... she did not even ask me for more information and she immediately accepted my request...

 I had planned to come here and do nothing but they will accommodate me so I can help them a little.