Volume 3: Class C and B

Chapter 4

Yato Pov: 

After some time walking in the forest, we were coming close to the beach and we saw a lot of students doing the party. We were attending something totally unexpected.

Horikita: It can't be... This kind of stuff... Is it possible?

As if she couldn't believe the sight, Horikita was repeating "impossible" many times over. 

That's was something totally different from your class. There weren't only provisional toilets and a shower room installed. Turf with sunlight protection, barbecue set, chairs, parasols, snacks, and drinks. There were all kinds of equipment necessary for entertainment.

The students were all having fun, I was observing their class just that I noticed something...

Yato: Wait they have bought a jet ski????

Horikita: What the hell is C class doing? Does this mean they don't have to save points?

Well, with all that stuff they have bought they must have spent half of their points given by the school already. 

Ayanakoji: Let's try to find out more.

When we started to get closer to their camps, one of the male students noticed us and called out to the boy nearby. I couldn't see his face from here well because he leaned his body on a chair but his hair was visible and I had already seen them.

Yato: Huh this guy...

One of the boys immediately rushed to us.

Student class C: Err, Ryuuen-san called you...

Horikita: Just like a king. Using classmates like this. Looks like we're welcomed by the king. What are we going to...

I didn't give an answer and started to walk toward Ryuuen without waiting for Ayanakoji and Horikita

Horikita: Huh Fukazawa-kun?

Ayanakoji: Hmm we should follow him

The two of them caught up with me and we arrive in front of Ryuuen.

Ryuuen: Hey. Were you the one secretly snooping around? What do you want from me? Huh?

His gaze fell on me... So he is the same guy I saw looking at the surveillance cameras at the start of the year... And the name 'Ryuuen' I have already heard this name before... He was a famous delinquent that I heard about... If he is really this 'Ryuuen' this is going to be interesting...

Ryuuen: You. Did you come again to talk to me about the camera?

Ayanakoji and Horkita had an expression of incomprehension on their face because they didn't know what he was talking about.

Yato: Ehh What are you talking about? You must mistake on the person haha.

I made my lie obvious just to play the fool. He stared at me for some second then...

Ryuuen: Kuku you must be right then.

Ehh he has accepted my obvious lie... He then redirected his attention to Horikita.

Horikita: You're doing very well. This really looks like an extravagant spree.

Horikita completely ignored my conversation with Ryuuen and started to talk about what she wanted to know.

Ryuuen: As you can see. We're enjoying summer vacation.

Horikita: This is the exam. Do you understand what that means? Although I'm shocked that you don't understand the rules themselves...