Volume 11: Choice

Chapter 2:

Yato Pov:

Today the final exam of the year just has been announced. The day has been long because of all the problems related to Kei and our breakup...but I managed to fix the situation the best I could for the class and me. Of course, the situation is not perfect but it's more than acceptable for the moment.

It was now 7h30 p.m and I was currently lying in my bed while looking at the ceiling in silence...

m and I was currently lying in my bed while looking at the ceiling in silence

Even if I managed to fix the situation with Kei as I wanted... there was still something in my mind right now...

It was due to my meeting with Sakayanagi earlier...

Flashback

Earlier in the day, during the meeting between Yato and Sakayanagi

Yato: A deal?

Sakayanagi, who was in front of me, said this with her usual smile.

I came here to know more about why she decided to target me...and for the first time, I feel that I have finally made a step forward to understand the situation with Sakayanagi and Kiyo...

Sakayanagi: Indeed, a deal! After trying to expel you and betray our trust in each other... I'm now back against the wall. The goal that I waited for all those years...could be ruined at any moment by you...That's why I'm ready to come to an agreement with you to gain your trust back Fukazawa-kun!

Yato: I see...and? I guess you have something worth offering me?

I said this with a nonchalant attitude... making a deal... I'm usually extremely good at obtaining what I want...but I need to consider that in front of me, it's Sakayanagi Arisu. 

But suddenly as I was thinking about what approach I should take and what asking her...

Sakayanagi: For the moment...nothing...

Yato: Huh?

Sakayanagi: First off... I will let my dream in your hands, Fukazawa-kun.

Yato: ...

I just keep staring at her in silence.

Sakayanagi: I want to continue our discussion on the 15 march after school. At the right moment...with my dream in your hands, the decision that you will make will impact our future relationship Fukazawa-kun.

Yato: Your dream huh...

Sakayanagi: So wait until the 15 March and I really hope you will make the right decision. I made a mistake and what to fix it! 

TAP

With the sound of her cane hitting the floor, she started to walk toward me. I remained there immobile with my hands in my pockets until she walked to me and stood beside me.